The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PS3_AC:FA Reg1.20 Apex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a new AC design. This one's for Armored Core: For Answer, Regulations 1.20

Pilot Name: Ryosuke Datenbu
NEXT: Apex (Light Middle-Weight)
1) Front View
[Image: Image285-1.jpg]

2) Back View
[Image: Image295.jpg]

3) Design Sheet View
[Image: Image292.jpg]

4) Close-up Front View
[Image: Image293.jpg]

5) Head part - Close-up View
[Image: Image297.jpg]
------------------------------------
Yeah, I know, the star on the chest is a little off. I was in a hurry to test it out (lol, too excited XD). I'll fix it up sooner or later. Looks pretty heroic though, don'cha think? ^_~
P.S. I forgot some of the full part names, so I'll just list their "main" part names.

Head: Soluh-Head
Core: Soluh-Core
Arms: White Glint/Arms
Legs: White Glint/Legs
FCS: Judith
Generator: Argyros/G

Main Booster: Polaris
Back Booster: Lahire
Side Booster: Holofernes
Over Booster: KRB-JUDITH (Assault Armor type OB)

R.H. Weapon: LB-ELTANIN
L.H. Weapon: 063ANAR
R.B. Weapon: ACRUX
L.B. Weapon: ACRUX

Stabilizers: I could never be bothered to remember the stabilizer names, so just refer to the pictures~ LOL

AP: 37000+ (I forgot the exact amount Tongue)

*Edited some of the internals and the rifle. Had to invest 35 points into weight and change the overall FRS points allocation*
can't comment on the post as I don't own ACFA ... but it sure looks nice XD
hows reg 1.20? can you still use energy eating machines such as that?
Dang...I should have known... I wanted to post mine as well but at this rate,mine will be considered a copy even though i started using it first T_T

1.20 is exactly what Aces wished for..The old AC style gameplay. Tactical yet fast paced,etc.
im very interested about this new reg being AC like
@atdsudum
I don't really know yet. I'm still experimenting. Ask R.Leonhardt. And speaking of which...

@R.Leonhardt
There you go again saying "Copy". I really took it personally and was sort of offended when you said my Blackwing was just a copy of Sublimez. That's why I made Apex to have something entirely new >_< I deleted Blackwing because of that line >_> Besides, you KNOW I've always wanted to use White Glint arms and legs since Reg 1.0 for their looks, but couldn't use them because they kinda stunk for my design back then. Reg 1.2 fixed all that. We use different weapons and parts anyway! While the load-out position is similar, this time, the mechs clearly aren't. In your own words, your mech is tougher and stronger, but heavier and mine is weaker, less durable but lighter and less drainy (and hopefully, faster once I get all the FRS).
Hey, what can I say? Wings look cool~Shades I like this type of setup because not only does it look good, but its also effective and consistent. The rifle shots serve as a continuous stream of damage, the energy blade is wonderful in melee situations and the "wings" serve as a power weapon. Having assault armor increases offensive capability and comboes well with the rifle.

So far, EN drain really isnt a problem. That's one of the reasons why I chose the basic RF-R100 over my standard MR-R100R. Not only is it an effective rifle, but its drain is only 2 digits worth! I highly underestimated it in AC4, not anymore~

The LB-ELTANIN, while not as long as the EB-R500, 07-MOONLIGHT or the EB-0305, still has a fair length and its power only comes 3rd to 07-MOONLIGHT's while not being ridiculously short like the 03-DRAGONSLAYER. Not only that, it has the lowest drain among all of the energy blades, even less than the EB-0600. Knowing that Regs 1.20 is energy demanding, the LB-ENTANIN was a shoo-in among all other blade choices (plus, its blade color matched the color scheme, making it look even better! LOL)

As for the Acrux, it has amazing power while being MUCH lighter than my previous EC-0307AB. Acrux's weight is only 1900, while EC-0307AB has 2600. If you add up the damage, Acrux's true power is around 15000, while the EC-0307AB has around 17000. While the EC-0307AB is able to fire a lot faster and has the ability to fire single and double shots when energy is lacking instead of its usual triple shots, the weight and drain of those is staggering. Now, I don't even have to invest anything in Load Capacity, allowing me to focus more on the other specs of the mech (plus, it shoots nice blue hi-lasers, totally matching Apex's color!).
lol
boost hoping is possible on AC4?
blaaagh! dang it shayde,I'm the one who discovered that set up regarding EN efficiency.. >_<

Anyway,I'm still gonna post mine given that our weapon load out differs from each other
Haha. Go on ahead~ And yeah, while you may have discovered its effectiveness, I was still the one who wanted to use it first~ Smile Remember that you still insisted on keeping your Hogire arms and legs? Shifty
I think your mistaken sir.. You do remember my old Arbitrez Mk2. That design is composed of the same set up but has a HOGIRE leg. Basically,I used it even before 1.20 Shifty
R.Leonhardt Wrote:I think your mistaken sir.. You do remember my old Arbitrez Mk2. That design is composed of the same set up but has a HOGIRE leg. Basically,I used it even before 1.20 Shifty
Yes, I do remember it. Thing is, it STILL had Hogire parts and AFAIK, you don't really use it anymore~
Well if mk2 has HOGIRE,mk3 is consisted with White glint arm and leg,HOGIRE head and SOLUH core Shifty
[Image: 1181911796832od2.gif]

Please, do go on with this marvelous conversation.
-_-'

What the...?
Pages: 1 2