The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: heaven or hell... Fight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a gamer's take on life...

Hi people… once again it was a successful PACT the other day.
Well here’s the deal… Am at a crossroads on my life… Come November, I have to decide where my career is going to head…
I’ve taken advice from lots of people, and heard what they have to say, and I’m still confused to where I’ll go.
Yup… that’s the reality… there are no resets… there are no do overs… you cannot use an older save file… you cannot change your character build… you cannot reset your stats… Make a decision and stick with it.

Once I choose, I’ve pretty much I’ve mapped out the next 10-15 years of my life.
I know the decision will come ultimately come from me… but what the heck… I’m curious to what the republic has to say.. I know this is just effective as using a magic 8-ball to decide your future  but anyway… what will you decide? Let’s keep this light and humorous.

For pokemon players…
-A majickarp or a charmander?
For MMORG players…
-a character that levels out SOOO slow… but reaches GODLIKE strength in high levels 80-100
-a character that levels up quickly but plateaus at level 60
For AC players
-a corporation that gives you a basic AC from the start… but will eventually give you OP-I if you stick with it
-a corporation that starts you of with royal mist as your starting AC… but the parts options are no where as complete as the other corp.

Hmmm… I think these are good enough analogies… GAME…
yeah…. I’m asking advice for my life decision from a gaming board… bite me…
The republic is my family away from reality… that’s why your opinions count

heaven or hell... FIGHT!
hahaha, mukhang may idea ako kung ano problem mo ah LOL

well, anyway since you want to use game analogies, i'll go along Big grin

The big question is, "how long are you planning on playing the game?"
If you are willing to play AC for a long period of time, choose the corporation that gives you the starter AC,
doing so will enable you to have access to the highest level of your field. Do so if you really have the passion
to play AC through out your playing time without switching to other games.

But if you would like to enjoy the game without giving too much effort, choose the latter one.
This will enable you to enjoy most of the AC game and will also give you an opportunity to experience
other games which you are willing to try.

I think I already encountered this problem of yours, as you can tell
I chose Evangel as my starter AC Chair
AEA1 Wrote:For MMORG players…
-a character that levels out SOOO slow… but reaches GODLIKE strength in high levels 80-100

-a character that levels up quickly but plateaus at level 60

For AC players
-a corporation that gives you a basic AC from the start… but will eventually give you OP-I if you stick with it

-a corporation that starts you of with royal mist as your starting AC… but the parts options are no where as complete as the other corp.

MMORPG: I would pick the Godlike strength at high levels character, because you can't exactly cancel your subscription to "Life" and move to another MMO if you're not doing too well late in the game.

AC: The OP-I. You'll also get better and improve your skills as you try to manage with the slow leveling.

“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.”
I would choose the path where you make P100,000 per operation, Doc. Smile Smile Smile
Dun na ako sa walng ka-magic magic na Magikarp.
7 years from now, RR, I'll be asking you all the same thing.
Well, y'know my answer doc. As a general rule of mine, pick the one that you personaly like(and yes, even if they give you crappy pay). In the long run you'll be spending your time with some thing you have a real feel for, unlike some thing you go to every mornin, and say to yourself WTF am I doin to my life...
I'll go for flexibility
hmmm....

kung pwede lang si ACE or exile and starting AC no?

@Sforza you can't exactly cancel your subscription to "Life"-
actually you can... but that's out of the question haha

The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. -I like this quote Smile

the path where you make P100,000 per operation, Doc
-yup gusto ko rin... both paths can do this...
but OP-I can do this easy with back chainguns and grenade launchers... compared to the legal AC. It's the road to OP-I that is long... scary... and some doctors quit midway...

damn... OP-I at age 42 whohoho.... (that's the reality folks... that's why doctors shift to nursing)

I have a cousin who's a nurse in Australia... what I earn in 1 month... he earns in a day... WTF!!!

no offense to RR nurses, but nursing is out of the question for me. kahit na sobrang tempting...

@NiX be sure you're in for the right reasons...

I'm asking myself If I'm that dedicated to go through the whole 9 yards. Surgeons in manila are a dime a dozen... I really have to specialize.

flexibility, job satisfaction, sense higher duty, sense of public service...

hirap no?

anyway... november is still far away, inspiration will just come to me in one way or another.
Thanks RR.

just one day at a time... keep your sanity with P.A.C.T. in the meanwhile.

for the republic!

hmm... someone suggested I specialize in breast augmentation... hmmmm.... pwede... Tongue
Doc:
Quote:hmm... someone suggested I specialize in breast augmentation... hmmmm.... pwede...

I definitely agree with that someone, libre lamas!!!
Doom Trigger Wrote:Doc:
Quote:hmm... someone suggested I specialize in breast augmentation... hmmmm.... pwede...

I definitely agree with that someone, libre lamas!!!

you might even breed your own prawns LOL
the second coming of Dr. Ryuji Hirasaka Jason
Alright, i believe i've already stated my take on this particular topic but lemme try again. Hey, in the game of life, we all get dealt cards that we don't really want. It's up to us how to use the deck that we hold and when to play those cards. Personally, for all of your choices, i would pick the first ones. I already gave you my reasons for doing so, so there.

I said it once and i'll say it again, reconstructive/cosmetic surgery will earn you more boatloads of money than your other two choices. Big grin