The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT IV ACs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha ok lang yun Kent.

Hey any chance I'll be able to see Grim's and the Ting bros designs? Oh and everyone else too of course! Tongue
NiX Wrote:Hey any chance I'll be able to see Grim's and the Ting bros designs? Oh and everyone else too of course! Tongue

Mine are on the last post of page 2.
theGrim Wrote:
NiX Wrote:Hey any chance I'll be able to see Grim's and the Ting bros designs? Oh and everyone else too of course! Tongue

Mine are on the last post of page 2.

And if you'll take a look, one of them is an OB light with a SHADE and a shield on its left arm, and its not using the TP Ninja.

Atdsum's designs:

1st RJ
88SR
U3
GIBBON
GAZELLE
F73H
G91
VULTURE2
HAZEL2
-
GAR
NYMPHE
MV
R2
Griffon
-
69H

2nd RJ
EYE3
U2
LEMUR
(Heaviest RJ I think, or the 2nd heaviest)
VOLUTE
GULL
LOTUS
ANANDA
-
RM3
SATYROS
MT
RL
BP

I'm not so sure with regards to the backmounts though. I forgot what designs Archangel used though.
Haha sorry overlooked your post, Grim.

G91+Gull on an OB light? That was pretty gutsy indeed!
NiX Wrote:Haha sorry overlooked your post, Grim.

G91+Gull on an OB light? That was pretty gutsy indeed!

Yeah except it wasn't enough to overcome Sawa and Mini-Sawa pokes. Shade loses those battles. Sad
i was just gonna ask rick about my setup but anyways, i want to improve the light one in terms of energy capacity, because i noticed after just one shot of the griffon im having a hard time with managing my energy.
Andrew, your AC with the Griffon is actually already pretty energy efficient except for the HAZEL2. I'm not sure how much more efficient you can make it. Maybe you can swap G91 for MAGNOLIA.
i was thinking of the same thing, or do i need a more efficient booster such as birdie?
You can swap G91 for G84P or Magnolia. Vulture2 is already one of the most efficient, well-rounded boosters.

---

Mix, tried out your Shade AC. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with its performance! Because of its speed and probably some heat insulation from the shield, overheating wasn't as big a problem as I initially thought. And thanks to G91+GULL, there was so much juice for powering both OB and the Shade. Awesome concept! Spartan indeed, as the AC was almost just as naked as them. Tongue
NiX Wrote:Because of its speed and probably some heat insulation from the shield, overheating wasn't as big a problem as I initially thought.

It ran on Helios, so that was the biggest factor in nerfing out the Gull + G91 heat. And thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3