The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: no name yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name:
AC Name: none so far

Head: CR-YH70S2
Core: CR-YC03U4 hanger
Arms: CR-A94FL
Legs: LH04-DINGO
Booster: B01-BIRDIE
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: CR-R69
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB73RA2 RADAR
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR76B BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH73H2 HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH73H2 HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O03-CODON, MARISHI,

its a work in progress basically there's two way's about it with this mid - long range with the RM3 + satyuros and go in with the B + hp

yes yes I very well now about the problems with the lotus and birdie but it was meant to reap from the light make up of it + accel which I found rather comfortable well at the cost of added energy and heat micromanagement ....

and my only other contention is should I change the U4 to the U5?

anyway this was meant to be the third PACT rules AC that would be in tandem with the Ain Soph Aur and Boris both designs Im still working with more

well yeah I thnk I've said to much but please do critic away Im not that stubborn XD

got this probable refit from chatitng with boss rick , maitreya and serene

Pilot Name:
AC Name: still no nam

Head: CR-YH70S2
Core: CR-C75U2 hanger
Arms: A11-MACAQUE
Legs: LH04-DINGO
Booster: B01-BIRDIE
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: KONGOH
Radiator: R01-HAZEL
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB73RA2 RADAR
Back Unit L: WB05M-SATYUROS MIDDLE MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93B3 BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH73H2 HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH73H2 HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
MARISHI,
regular RA radar is probably enough.

and I'm really unsure about your internals. Anyway, i'll give your AC a spin later for me to give proper recommendations.
RA2 has better zooming in abilities than RA, I guess why it's there.
well to reiterate what I said to boss Rick and the others I highly prefer battlefield awareness and as sticking in a head with radar capacity is the normal way to go I find it lacking in one vital part or the other this is just the remedy I see call me tunnel visioned but thats me T_T

well I have not been able to test what I would fancy the best like what radar to use or (by recommendation) would the drone be a nice substitute to all of this XD.

what I'm really wondering about it the kongoh hazel birdie combo because the 69+lotus+birdie+marashi generated boost heat already but maybe it can work I just have to save some money to buy a new LR CD AFTER I save up for mother's day XD
Mom comes first.

Drone's always a good substitute, but if you really want a really good radar interval, you gotta go with the back radars. Also, the S2 + back radar provide high defense and high stability, which a radar head doesn't always give.

Kongoh+Hazel+Birdie does seem hot, you'd probably need Ananda since the frame doesn't provide extremely high cooling.
Okay here's how I'd build this AC.

S4
U2
FL
Cougar2
Birdie2 (0,10,0,0)
F73H
G91 (0,8,2)
Hazel (0,0,10)
-
RM3
Satyros
RA (RA2, if you prefer)
BP
HP
-
69H

Stats of your original build versus stats of this build (no tunes):

original

AP - 8443
WEIGHT - 7000
EN SUPPLY - 4152
BOOST DURATION - 8756
MAX BOOST SPEED - 381
TURNING SPEED - 1111
STABILITY - 5557
COOLING - 13198
DEFENSE - 1464/1333

this version:

AP - 8248
WEIGHT - 7445
EN SUPPLY - 4792
BOOST DURATION - 11347
MAX BOOST SPEED - 374
TURNING SPEED - 1146
STABILITY - 6926
COOLING - 13959
DEFENSE - 1532/1417

This build has a little less AP, a little more weight, less acceleration, and a little less speed.

But for minor decreases in those stats, you get huge increases in surplus energy and boost duration. The defense is greatly improved too. And your offense has been greatly increased too thanks to BP.
this works but how much has the accel been affected? thats my only question as one of the main reasons for the lighter design is +speed and +accel but I can only judge it when I get my hands on it sometime next week...
Well if I remember correctly, BIRDIE has the highest accel, with TP second, and BIRDIE2 third. That's not so bad in my opinion.

BIRDIE will still work fine with the AC that I suggested if you really prefer it. I'm just not a big fan of it because of its extreme usage drain, hence my bias towards the more versatile BIRDIE2.
yeah true no balancing act with it hmmm maybe by tomorrow or wednesday I can get this for a spin. ANd by the way thanks to all that helped XD (sorry for the late thanks X_X)