The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pokemon Sprite/Recolors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Alexinpokemon.png][Image: 30revamp.png][Image: 53revamp.png][Image: frlgemtrex007.png][Image: frlgemtr125.png][Image: frlgemtr012.png][Image: dptr102.png][Image: frlgemtr009.png]

my two favorite character sprites:
[Image: dptr158.png][Image: dptr194revamp.png]

and a few pokemon ones:
Elinika's Roserade, nicknamed "Canina"
[Image: Roserade.png]

Elinika's last resort, Empoleon, nicknamed "Emperor"
[Image: dpmfa395.png]

tell me what you think please Smile

I'll also be working on a few more, I'll post them when I'm done. oh, and sorry for the small size >_>
These are AWESOME, Blake.

What program do you use?
Paint.NET. it looks a lot like Microsoft Paint, but with a few extra features that Photoshop has without being bloated. but for the characters/recolors, you can also use Paint.

basically, take one of the many Pokemon images out there, and resize it by 500%. also, set the Resampling setting at Nearest Neighbor. now, go through and change one color(let's say the light green of Flygon) to another(the yellow, like I did above.) with the Fill with Color tool. make sure you have the tolerance set to 5%

now just go through, and gradually make the yellow darker as you get to darker colors.

tada, you're finished. now just resize it again by 20% and you're done.
a few more Pokemon Recolors I've done:

Elinika's Flygon, nicknamed "Luina"
[Image: Flygon.png]

Elinika's Spiritomb, nicknamed "Asper"
[Image: Spiritomb.png]

Soon to come:
Elinika's Pikachu, nicknamed "Sparky"
I'm working on adding the hair spikes to it like Richie's Pikachu, also named Sparky. guess where my inspiration comes from >_>
Awesome job, Blake! These'd make great avatars. Big grin
Worship
wow, I'm surprised I hadn't posted more than that O.o
anyway, here's two more: Sparky(which doesn't have the hair spike. instead, he has the little black earmarks that the clone pikachu had in the first movie), and Nero, his Typhlosion.

[Image: Pikachu-Sparky.png]
[Image: Typhlosion-Nero.png]

if anyone wants a custom one for themselves, let me know and I'll get it done ASAP.