The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: ARKARAVARK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something different.

[Image: ARKARAVARK.jpg]

Core Frame:
Cicada | 99UL | Loris | LF71
0,0,4,6,0 | 0,3,7,0,0 | 0,0,10,0,0 | 0,0,8,2,0
Internal Systems:
Vulture2 | Miroku | G84P | Ananda
0,0,6,4 | ~ | 0,10,0 | 0,0,10
Armaments and Countermeasures:
- | - | LGL | RA | - | Moonlight | - | -
Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, Kissyoh, L+, Codon, Primer, Marishi
Paint Scheme:
General: Dark Gray sample color scheme
Weapon Color:
General: Red

Use LGL to peg them in place, swoop in on light frame, poke of death. Cicada was just an aesthetic choice, I realize I can squeeze some more defense out of a better head.

I'm still debating on whether or not to use the Moonlight over the Syura arms though. With Moonlight, I only get one shot, but it's usually a big payoff (1500 AP and up, and 3000 AP for a clean shank). With Syura you get two swipes, but I don't think players hang around long enough for you to get another whack at them. But two clean strokes also equals around 3000 AP.

Hmm dilemma.
Hrm. Use whichever blade gets you closer quicker, IMO.

Oh and try 6,0,4 or 6,0,4 as alternative tunes to G84P. IMO, 84P's capacity/endurance is pretty lacking, especially for quads that need to boost-dash often.

I can't really say much more because this is obviously a design that needs to be seen before being judged.
Very fun concept! I had lots of fun actually blading AND hitting AI opponents consistently. Though I had more consistent hits with the blade when paired with the 98G or the GL because of their tendency to hit at CQ due to their large projectile size (Even more so with the 98G because of 2 projectiles). But still, it is very satisfying to blade a quick AI consistently at long last :p