The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Just Look At Me Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel this is too good to get buried under the barrage of posts in that other topic, so I made a new thread. Plus I'm tired after programming all day so I'll do whatever I want, k?

Alright.

Remember the good old days of those innocent family movies with the moral lessons and the good endings? Yeah, you know those. Beethoven, Problem Child. Yeah, that's the stuff.

Now, remember the kids who used to star in those? Ever wondered what happened to them? You betcha, that's what this thread is for.

Little Giants.

When I was a kid I used to have the biggest crush on the girl who played Becky "Icebox" O'Shea, with good reason, I guess.

[Image: cplg18oy3.jpg]

Do not mind the douche in the back.

So I saw Little Giants again early today on HBO. Brought back a lot of good memories of a bygone carefree era. Anyway, just for kicks I decided to Google the film... and eventually found my way to Shawna Waldron, the girl who played Becky. There's current pictures of her there. When I saw them I went like...

Huh

O_O

X_x

[Image: swwd3.jpg]

[Image: 10fov9.jpg]

I saved the best for last!

[Image: 1501127092lvw2.jpg]

Damn. THANK GOD FOR PUBERTY.

Now, your turn. Go go go!
Pretty same with me. I used to have a slight crush on Marguerite Morreau, who played the female goalie in Mighty Ducks II and III. The girl dropped under the radar for several years, then the next time i see her, she's stalking vampire rocker Lestat in Queen of the Damned. Not only that, she then shows some more skin in Easy. Damn...

Sorry Boss, dunno how to do the post your way.
Young female actors tend to grow up hot D: one wonders why the boys grow up weird...

Case in point: Devon Sawa. Not my childhood crush but I remember everyone and their ghei grandpa loved him. And some others.

My crushes ended up dead for some annoying reason: Jonathan Brandis and Brad Renfro. Bye Bye Bye Bye
That Shawna Waldron sure grew up hot indeed!

Grim, no obligatory nosebleed smiley? LOL