The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: guns, tanks, and the flying octopus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Love the dude's M4 on the 1st pic. I'd go on about the gun's accessories, but I'll just say I love the weapon he's wielding :p.
[Image: DSC01999.JPG]

[Image: DSC02010.JPG]

[Image: DSC01980.JPG]

There really IS something wrong with my account. I tried to delete the other post but it just said my account's not been activated (and yet here I am posting...)

So just please delete that other post.
~_~ .... aaaah nice posts ....

anti - climactic to why it was passworded but lol nice pic lots of people with big guns and who doesn't like that ... aaah Im trying to say something about the octopus but nothing comes to mind XD
OMG!!! the octopus is flying run!!!!!

*runs from the flying octopus*
-upon hearing mark's scream-

*grabs harpoon gun*

*runs toward the giant octopus*

FOOOD!!!

(well I guess that's my comment for the octopus...)
gawin na TAKOYAKI yan LOL
too bad there wasn't a flying sushi...
I know that place... that's in clark, funny I as supposed to be sent there as part of a medical team, but was too tired to go.
I had the oppurtunity to buy an AR-15. looking at the picture.. i sure wish i did...
Dang, I thought that was airsoft. Nice pics Smile
Hmmm, a shorty M4 with a taclite, red-dot ACOGs and quick-swap mag links... almost the exact set-up that a squad buddy of mine uses.

Although i'd just mount the turret and use a hi-ex round on the octopus...
The octopus looks cute.

I never thought I would ever see a hot air balloon that cute.
Black Dragon Wrote:Dang, I thought that was airsoft. Nice pics Smile

RR should have a paintball session!
I go more for an airsoft session (at un lang available na baril samin eh)

just wished the there was a frontal shot of the octopus.
Since I don't have airsoft gun... I'll just bring my crossbow. Big grin Ought to be fair game.
Pages: 1 2