The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Lookin for Some Serious AC Last Raven play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up you guys, i'm lookin for some serious Armored Core Last Raven play, I live in Birmingham, Alabama, in the U.S. so as you can imagine the scene here is virtually non-existant, but anyway, if you're interested in playing, just e-mail me at PhoenyxRyze@aol.com or PhoenyxRyze@yahoo.com, and we can go from there, peace.......btw i do have my own transportation so out of town play is an option for me. ok ya'll hit me up
Hey... don't mean to douse your fire, but like NiX said in the other thread, most of the people here live in the Philippines, so... Roll eyes

In any case, welcome to the Republic.
oh...well...hopefully someone in here is from the U.S. but thanx for letting me down easy, lol. I've posted at other AC sites so hopefully i'll get to play someone soon
Why not try X-link kai for online play??
i have a dial up connection, i'd probably lag so much it wouldn't even be fun, i'm living in the stone age Sad
If I remember correctly we have some us members ... maybe you can ask to meet up with them ... only problem is I'm not sure your in the same state as them l_l
lol DariusNiner,what a bummer,hope things work out for you man.

Anyway,I'd suggest kai instead. Just get any connections that are faster and is still favorable for you,lag won't be much of a problem really.