The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Sexy Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is kinda like the Song Recommendations thread except that this thread is for songs that set the mood.

Spanish Guitar by Slash
Love Thing by Joe Satriani
Offshore by Chicane
Sleeping to Dream by Jason Mraz
Clockwatching by Jason Mraz
Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
Tuwing Umuulan At Kapiling Ka by Ryan Cayabyab (performed by Basil Valdez/Eraserheads)
Careless Whisper by George Michael (the lyrics aren't exactly appropriate... but the melody will do hahaha)
Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D
Just Like Heaven by The Cure

etc etc.

Fire away, folks!
No one here needs those types of songs!! Ninja
LOL maybe that's the point. It might help. LOL
John Petrucci

lost without you
I can't believe you forgot the man!

Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
oh yeah!!!

mga kenny G songs!!!
Sige na nga LOL! This is the most smexy time my taste in music can get.

The Velvet Underground - Sunday Morning
Cat Stevens - Lady D'arbanville
Naked - Raining on the Sky
Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
Josh Verdes - Love at First Sight
Noel Cabangon - Ang Himig ng Pag-ibig
Snow Patrol - Run
Bebel Gilberto - Girl from Ipanema (not anyone else's version!)

...and the most overused relationship song ever.

Edwin McCain - I'll Be LOL
Erm, forgot these two:

Business Time - Flight of the Conchords
Is This Love - Bob Marley

I love the title of this topic by the way.
Yeah I'm reordering my music library (adding metadata to everything, fixing capitalization and such). It's a real OC person's dream.

I'll add

Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley
One more!

Love Me Sexy - Will Ferrell

I just watched Semi Pro last night. LOL
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M2h6ecHY4q0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M2h6ecHY4q0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Mood-setting, you say? Shades
The trend, it shall continue Ninja

Quote:TOP GUN MOVIE REVIEW

Homoeroticism:

In many ways, this should be the only category that matters for a film like this. Never in my life have I seen a film so top-heavy with homoerotic longings and beefy men who look at each other with love, affection, and sexual delight. One could discuss these things for hours, but a partial list will suffice:

* The main characters are in the Navy, for fuck’s sake. Need I say more?
* Cougar has a panic attack that eerily resembles a shattering orgasm.
* After Iceman tells Maverick, “I’ll see you later,” he responds, “You can count on it.”
* Maverick actually walks into a ladies room on purpose.
* There are sunglasses and tight uniforms as far as the eye can see.
* We hear the line, “He’s on my tail, comin’ hard.”
* There are at least four scenes in a locker room, with no man wearing more than a towel.
* A furious commanding officer screams, “I want some butts!” I am not kidding.
* Has anyone taken a look at Goose’s moustache lately?
* Maverick is either showering or talking about showering. Remember, all of these showers involve seeing other men naked. He never showers alone.
* When Goose dies, Maverick mourns as if he has lost his lover. Wait a minute, he has.
* There is a volleyball game that just might be the most homoerotic scene in film history. Not only is there a song on the soundtrack that contains the lyrics “playing with the boys,” but each man is shirtless, sweaty and/or oiled, and there are enough high-fives and butt-slaps to last a lifetime. It is telling that Maverick is late for a “date” with a woman because of this very game.
* Maverick actually considers quitting his job over another man.

Corpse Count:

Alas, only one man dies. Still, this lone fatality does give us the opportunity to watch Tom Cruise cradle another man in his arms. Some Russians die, but back in the 80s they didn’t count as people.

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/1924/top-gun/
Hahahaha wtf has this thread turned into. LOL But Jake's post certainly made me lol. I think I should watch Top Gun again.
With what has happened last Monday and the new wave that RR seems to be riding on, i don't think you'll be looking at the volleyball scene the same way again. Big grin
Please stop the wave, RR. It makes me sad. :/
Pages: 1 2