The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: My 1st decent AC ....i think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay okay so i've posted a couple of not so good designs.....i've since redesigned again and hope it's atleast a wee bit better Salute

Eye:90Cooling;10Shelldef
Helios:20Weight;80Cooling
Loris:40Weight;60Cooling
Dingo2:40Cooling;60MxLegWeight
Gull:20Power;80Acceleration
Lotus:80EnergyOutput;20CondenserCap
Ananda:100Cooling

Optionals:
-CR-069E5
-CR-6695S
-CR-071EC
-Organelle
-007-Primer
-CR08GRt
-Marishi

Weapons:
-Pixie3
-Elf3
-Nymphe
-Jikyoh(Ext.)

FCS:Monju

AP:7519
EN Consumption:7096/10255
Def.Shell/EN:1558/1668
Max Boost Speed: 485 Woot

Salute
Don't pull any punches

Thanks!
Hrm. Yes, all the parts you're using are pretty good individually. It does all look good.

Your tuning for GULL puts you in some serious risk though. Try tuning 80% to heat and 20% to acceleration. Better yet, try tuning it 100% to heat.

As for the optional parts, here are the ones I recommend:

amino - shell defense. MUST HAVE for every AC.
es - energy defense. MUST HAVE for every AC.
ss - ups stability. It's usually useful.
L+ - Ups the size of your lockbox. I usually have it on.
codon - ups the AC's turning rate. It's usually a good idea to have this on too.
etc
I dunno...but it isn't as prone to overheating when you actually try it out, (well to me atleast)

On the Op Parts.....most of those aren't in the shop....bah!
i'm still about 66% finished with the game....

This game is really good haaay
i'm having fun, but still i keep thinking....that if i was a good pilot i'd be having loads more fun Shades
Pag nababaril ka na while boosting, dun mo mapapansin yung heat. And I promise you: You will overheat. Tongue

I'm glad you're having fun with the game. You'll have much more fun kapag tao na ang kalaban mo! Salute
Drop the Organelle and the GRT (I don't even know what it does) for the Codon. The Codon is a must on any blader.

I feel that the S2 and RA Radar is better than the Eye head. It provides greater stability for not a lot of weight which you need.
That's a good suggestion too by Crimson.

You can try the S2 or S4 heads for more stability (trust me. you'll want all the stability you can get). And because these heads have no built-in radar, you'll want to equip the RA back radar (the starter radar).

Anyways, just refer to the FAQs to slowly build up on your collection of parts. You'll complete them eventually.
I only have one suggestion right now....
Give your AC a name.
haha alright!
I hereby christen it with the name *drumroll*

Carnage II......(because the first one was constantly being blown up by the A.I.)