The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PACT III ACs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that no one got around to posting their PACT III ACs.

I'll start then.

Quad:

Drone 0,0,4,6,0
UA 2,0,0,8,0
A72F 0,2,0,8,0
LF71 0,0,7,3,0
VULTURE 0,6,1,3
VOLUTE
LOTUS 0,7,3
HAZEL 0,0,10
-
-
GL
LADON
HP
HP

amino, ES, L+, Codon, Golgi, marishi

The AC is loosely based on Twin-Skies' Nitoichi. It balances high speed (389+) with good defense (1800/1700? +). Hand guns for close range, GL for mid, and Ladon for long range. LOTUS+VULTURE+HAZEL worked far better than I initially thought possible.
------

Biped

Eye3 0,5,1,4,0
U3 0,0,4,6,0
Macaque 0,3,6,1,0
Dingo2 0,1,3,6,0
Vulture2 0,1,6,3
F73H
G91 0,8,2
Ananda 0,0,10
-
Gar2
MV
Harpy2
RS
Griffon
69H
69H

amino, es, ss, L+, codon, golgi, ribose, r+

You all know this one. I found that I could still make two other good ACs without having to compromise this one.
-------------

RJ

Eye 0,0,6,4,0
U2 0,0,3,7,0
Lemur 6,4,0,0,0
Oryx2 0,0,0,10,0
BIRDIE2 0,10,0,0
MONJU
G84P 6,4,0
HAZEL2 0,0,10
-
gar
syakatsura
69m
RL
R3
-
wraith

amino, es, ss, L+, codon, ribose, marishi.

Initially, i had gazelle on this. but I just got sick of getting stunned so I placed ORYX2.

In retrospect, I believe that BIRDIE2+84P was a mistake. The absence of a redzone and the BIRDIE2's energy thirst made this AC really risky to use. Maybe I should have gone with MAGNOLIA instead.

Main strategy here is to distract with Syakatsura and then charge in blazing with RL and R3, while banking on high defense and acceleration.

I'm still happy with this one overall. The internals issue was the only real probem.

---------------

Overall I was pretty happy with my PACT III garage. I'd even say the Quad and the RJ are good enough to be stand-alone ACs. They all exemplified my penchant for ACs balanced in almost all aspects. It's just that with PACT III's rules, it became really tricky choosing which AC to use for what situation. Tongue
Haha, same leg types. I forgot my option parts and tunes, so just try to put them together and see how it fits. Most of the tunes went to defense IIRC.

Quad

EYE4
U2
MACAQUE
LIZARD
BIRDIE2
F73H
FUDOH
HAZEL
none (IIRC, could have been a MEDUSA)
No Extensions
98G
98G
RS
HP
69H
69H

Dual GL quad with RS + HP backup and dual 69Hs in case anything goes wrong. Yeah, its a power combo but its pretty slow for its weight class. The huge capacitor of the FUDOH compensates for the slow speed by giving the AC a rather long dashing time. Capable of massive damage from both weapon systems.

Biped

EYE3
C89E
A98A2
FA
VOLUTE
VULTURE2
G91
HAZEL2
MEDUSA2
GAR
HYDRA
82MGT
93RL
RLA

Loosely based from one of my earlier designs from the previous year (Not Halimaw, something else), the design is pretty typical for my standards. It has good defense-to-weight ratio and the firepower is usable at frequent combat ranges (mid to long range). EOs were for doing some extra damage.

The unit has trouble chasing fast opponents, so missiles are usually kept for those kinds of opponents. I was a little disappointed that the top speed didn't go as high as I expected after the weapons were dropped, which in turn made it difficult for the unit to use against faster ACs. The EOs didn't perform to my expectations against faster opponents as well, and were more of a design hindrance than a benefit (Though it did serve its purpose once in a while).

RJ

EYE
99UL
A88FG
RJ90A2
MONJU
GULL
LOTUS
ANANDA
None
JIREN
MT
MV2
98L
GRIFFON
ROC2
MIST

An easy to use EN sniper system. The 98L + GRIFFON keeps a SP lock while having the effective range of most sniper rifles. Being EN weapons, they negate most armor systems, making them effective against a wide variety of designs. The JIREN is essential and the design would not function properly without them, use at your own digression. Missiles are supplementary offensive weapons, but are usually dropped in favor of speed against faster opponents with direct firing weapons. Hangers were designed to keep as much range as possible between the opponent and the AC, while still being able to hit back.

On a side note, I did want to use my PACT 1 and 2 ACs + my GENBU Godzilla design (they all share different parts, except for the EYE3 on the 1st 2, the HP on GENBU and PACT2, and the ANANDA on all designs), but I wanted to try something more exotic in the end.
@Leps, the Biped and the RJ both have the Ananda on it...I thought all the parts had to be different throughout?
Whoops, checked again. The biped was carrying the HAZEL2.
TANK

AC Name: ObsidianRock
:CHASSIS:
[H]YH13-LONGHORN [0-2-5-3-0-]
[C]C05-SELENA [0-2-5-3-0-]
[A]A04-BABOON [0-2-5-3-0-]
[L]CR-LT81A2 [-0-4-6-0-0]

[B]N/A
[G]KUJAKU [-0-10-0-]
[R]LINDEN [-0-10-0-]

:ARMAMENTS:
[FC]CR-F82D2
[IN]I07D-MEDUSA2
[EX]CR-E82SS2 [N/A]
[RLB]WB09PU-LAMIA, WB32L-CERBERUS [Black]
[RLA]CR-W69M, JITEN [Black]
[RLH]N/A, N/A

[OP]O01-ANIMO
[OP]CR-O69ES
[OP]CR-O69SS
[OP]CR-O79L+
[OP]O04-GOLGI
[OP]O05-HISTON
[OP]MARISHI

This AC emphasizes on Shell Defense, allowing it to have dominance over other shell based weaponry users and is intended for use against other tanks in Battle City Mode Matches. Last Tourney, As I fought Azuma, I found out that I forgot to attach Histon and Golgi resulting to a low fire rate and damage Obsidian Rock.
Ok lang, makunat pa rin naman eh.

I'll check the other two and edit them in.
After OVER 9000 months, I remember to post something here. No tunes because that's too much work.

RJ Ninjaaa

Core Frame:
Eye3 | E2 | Lemur2 | Gazelle

Internal Systems:
TP | Miroku | Kongoh | R92

Armaments and Countermeasures:
- | Gar | - | Spartoi | Shade | Moonlight | - | -

Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, EC, Kissyoh, L+, Golgi

----------

Quad

Core Frame:
Eye | U4 | 72F | LF71

Internal Systems:
Vulture2 | F73H | Lotus | Ananda

Medusa | - | - | GL | HP | HP | H2 | H2

Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, Kissyoh, L+, Codon, Marishi

----------

Winrar the Biped

Core Frame:
S2 | UL2 | Macaque | Dingo2

Internal Systems:
Birdie2 | Monju | Fudoh | Hazel2

- | Gar2 | RA | 69M | RL | Wraith | - | 69H

Optional Enhancements:
Amino, ES, SS, EC, LA, Codon, Marishi
Wow a very appreciated necro post! As for the other folks, it ain't to late to post! I'd love to see everyone else's pact 3 ACs because this particular tourney really was a pain in the ass to design for. Immortalize your roster by posting it here!