The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [OLD] Oekaki board up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to a rather interesting request by J.E., I've put up an oekaki board for all of us. Basically, it's a place where people can draw/doodle stuff and upload them for all to see and comment on. Sort of like deviantArt, but on a tighter scale since it's just us.

You can either draw on the spot using the tools available, or upload stuff of your own making. Drawing is much cooler though, because it allows the system to capture everything you did to make the artwork and can consequently be played back by all to see. Very cool.

I'm well aware of the nature of an imageboard, and the possibilities it can fall into (both good and bad). If you're not producing artwork or you aren't being funny, expect to have your threads there removed.

With that said, register and join in the fun!

http://ravenrepublic.net/oekaki/index.php

EDIT: I'd so love to post something right now, but I'm kinda out of time. Maybe later.
EHHHHHH masubukan na nga.....
Hahaha ayan naglagay na rin ako ng "art" ko dun. LOL
Do (taken) pictures count? Sorry for the question. haha
maitreya Wrote:Do (taken) pictures count? Sorry for the question. haha

Yeah dude, you can upload pre-made/taken pics.
Heheh ayus yung may animation!
Napansin ko lang ang tagal pala nating mag doodle.
42m 13s
42m 29s
24m 14s
J.E_Magog Wrote:Heheh ayus yung may animation!
Napansin ko lang ang tagal pala nating mag doodle.
42m 13s
42m 29s
24m 14s

Ahihihi masaya eh Big grin
How do you upload pix that weren't drawn online?

And maybe it's just my cookies or something but retouch doesn't seem to work for me. Pagka retouch ko, I press upload. Then it goes to the submit screen. Pero hindi reflected yung pinalitan ko. Waaah
NiX Wrote:How do you upload pix that weren't drawn online?

And maybe it's just my cookies or something but retouch doesn't seem to work for me. Pagka retouch ko, I press upload. Then it goes to the submit screen. Pero hindi reflected yung pinalitan ko. Waaah

The upload link's just next to the Draw! one. Or maybe that's just me. Rofl

After uploading, press Refresh.

EDIT: Yup it was only me who could upload. Changed that now.
I just noticed some people didn't go all the way with their registrations on the oekaki board. Well, like it or not you're fully registered now. Rofl