The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Anime T-shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone interested?

Since i'll be going home sometime this month and i have some space left on my luggage, therefore i can accommodate some orders.

These are authentic anime products, thus they are a bit expensive to begin with unlike the cheap imitations being sold on hobby shops in the Philippines.

The shirts used are 100% cotton and available at S,M,L,XL (not sure about the actual measurements though).

I'll be offering them initially at P1,600 per shirt, but i'm willing to lower the price if the placed orders here reach a certain amount. Big grin

Edit: Now at P1400

Here are some of the designs available:

17th Angel
[Image: 17thangel.jpg][Image: 17thangelb.jpg]

GP02
[Image: 0083.jpg][Image: 0083b.jpg]

Kyuubi Release
[Image: naruto.jpg][Image: narutob.jpg]

I will add the other available designs later depending on the number of inquiries and possible buyers have increased.
Hmm, meron b iba design? gusto ko kasi nerv(evangelion) or full metal alchemist logo shirt..
I really like the GPO2A shirt. It's quite subtle and quite Gundam-ish. Too bad it's pretty expensive :/
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I really like the GPO2A shirt. It's quite subtle and quite Gundam-ish. Too bad it's pretty expensive :/
To tell you the truth, it really is quite expensive and I can lower
the price only up to P1400 which is barely equal to the
actual price.
Haven't tried asking the store for a discount for bulk orders since
that is not a common practice here in japan, that is if I got enough
orders here which is highly unlikely to happen.

Just think of it as an anime related product that you could readily
show to everyone (can't imagine anyone holding a gundam model
in a display case while walking in malls LOL)

Doom Trigger Wrote:Hmm, meron b iba design? gusto ko kasi nerv(evangelion) or full metal alchemist logo shirt..

Yup, i've seen two designs available but this one is the best
- it glows in the dark!!!

NERV
[Image: nerv2.jpg][Image: nerv2b.jpg]

here are the other designs:

one piece
[Image: onep1.jpg][Image: onep1b.jpg]

one piece fill
[Image: onep2.jpg][Image: onep2b.jpg]

ZAFT
[Image: zaft.jpg][Image: zaftb.jpg]

SOS - glows in the dark
[Image: sos2.jpg][Image: sos2b.jpg]

AT field
[Image: at1.jpg][Image: at1b.jpg]

angel
[Image: eva1.jpg][Image: eva1b.jpg]

tachikoma
[Image: gits1.jpg][Image: gits1b.jpg]

GITS
[Image: gits2.jpg][Image: gits2b.jpg]
cont...

Haruhi
[Image: haruhi1.jpg][Image: haruhi1b.jpg]

Naruto
[Image: naruto2.jpg][Image: naruto2b.jpg]

I think these are enough, got lazy posting the others Chair
This might be a bit much to ask, but is there anything you can find that's from the Suikoden series' 1st and 2nd games? Ninja Like manga, or novels? Might be too heavy though.

...Or if you have time to visit Yokosuka in Kanagawa, specifically Heisei Cho 3-28-2? There's a hide Museum that sells really nice things. I've been looking for plushies, or shirts LOL

http://www.lemoned.jp/data/museum.shtml

Yes, weird fandoms. Hm. Or something easier? Maybe... Saber (fate stay night_ plushies? Balthier (FF12) plushies? Shino (.hack roots/GU) plushies? xD Ah well, doesn't hurt to ask!
sforzando Wrote:This might be a bit much to ask, but is there anything you can find that's from the Suikoden series' 1st and 2nd games? Ninja Like manga, or novels? Might be too heavy though.

...Or if you have time to visit Yokosuka in Kanagawa, specifically Heisei Cho 3-28-2? There's a hide Museum that sells really nice things. I've been looking for plushies, or shirts LOL

http://www.lemoned.jp/data/museum.shtml

Yes, weird fandoms. Hm. Or something easier? Maybe... Saber (fate stay night_ plushies? Balthier (FF12) plushies? Shino (.hack roots/GU) plushies? xD Ah well, doesn't hurt to ask!

About the suikoden novels, a friend of mine already made that request (so it will be harder to find other copies since most of them are very rare.)

I've seen fate/staynight (saber and rin) and tsukihime plushies available on some stores. If there are still money left on my "paorder-budget", I'll can add them on my list if you are really interested.
Yes Saber plushie plz~!!! Woot

...Nahahalata ako LOL I'll be attending both PACT things so I can get it then if you're able to buy.
the at field t -shirt could have been made better....
the way it is currently is just ... akwardly not AT fieldish ... IMO

any saishuu heiki kanojo t-shirts???
clonezero Wrote:any saishuu heiki kanojo t-shirts???

Sorry, haven't found any yet Smile

sforzando Wrote:Yes Saber plushie plz~!!! Woot

Finding one was harder than I thought, most shops only have
Saber "Hand Puppets" which sells about P1200.
Finally, I found one (last item in stock) at a Kotobukiya store
but sells at a high price of P1500!
Its a bit expensive so I decided to ask first if your are still positive
in buying this item (If yes, let's just hope that it hasn't been sold
out yet). Please reply ASAP.

I found some over the net which are a lot cheaper but haven't
seen any Saber just Rin and Sakura plushies. Just to let you
know. Smile
For 1.5k, its a bit much, so I guess I won't be getting it anymore. Argh Thanks for checking on it though! A little more and I'll be able to buy a figure for that amount.

Now, if you find a Midori no hibi hand puppet that talks to me and does chores, I'd pay 50k for it LOL
Yeah, its a bit expensive if you ask me too.
Maybe being rare gave it a high price to make it worse, i found
it in a kotobukiya store. They tend to sell their items in their
actual maker's price, unlike other shops which sells their items
at lower costs.
Don't worry I still be here for a week, maybe I might see
one on a regular dep't store Smile
Oh yeah, if ever I see one (might not have time to ask again so...)
up to what price are you willing to shell out for one of these?