The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: MGS4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ill bring mine then
Awesome!
whos gonna bring the ps3?
atdsutm Wrote:whos gonna bring the ps3?

I thought you were.
ok ill bring ours
*glee* just let me see/pilot rex once XD
theGrim Wrote:Calculus is easy.

Tongue

*Snipes Grim on the crotch*
Dammit, I need a PS3, I saw the ending and it was epic (IMO)
I wanna pilot Rex :x
Smile

Smile)

Big grin

Guns

Horsie

Bang bang

Clapping

Time to file my leaves for the next couple of weeks...
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/22/weekin...terstitial

talk about the game making an impact

@clonezero we saved a file that snake can pilot REX, brace yourself
I'm half-way getting the Big Boss Emblem in MGS4. The bike chase sequence was by far, the most frustrating part of the game since the AI's accuracy and damage has been significantly beefed up, you can't take cover (besides the back of the driver, but that barely helps), you can't kill any of your opponents, a single bullet from the manned turrets can take off half of your life, and one can only use non-lethal one-handed weapons (Conditions for BB emblem: The Boss Extreme difficulty, no kills, no alerts, no health items used, and game completion in under 5 hours... You can save as much as you want though). At this stage, the Solar Gun is a savior since one shot even from the rapid-fire mode will knock-out most opponents for this level only, however you can't recharge the gun in this level.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I'm half-way getting the Big Boss Emblem in MGS4. The bike chase sequence was by far, the most frustrating part of the game since the AI's accuracy and damage has been significantly beefed up, you can't take cover (besides the back of the driver, but that barely helps), you can't kill any of your opponents, a single bullet from the manned turrets can take off half of your life, and one can only use non-lethal one-handed weapons (Conditions for BB emblem: The Boss Extreme difficulty, no kills, no alerts, no health items used, and game completion in under 5 hours... You can save as much as you want though). At this stage, the Solar Gun is a savior since one shot even from the rapid-fire mode will knock-out most opponents for this level only, however you can't recharge the gun in this level.

I think you need to get a life.

...Just joking. All of MGS is actually a puzzle game.
AppleHead Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:I'm half-way getting the Big Boss Emblem in MGS4. The bike chase sequence was by far, the most frustrating part of the game since the AI's accuracy and damage has been significantly beefed up, you can't take cover (besides the back of the driver, but that barely helps), you can't kill any of your opponents, a single bullet from the manned turrets can take off half of your life, and one can only use non-lethal one-handed weapons (Conditions for BB emblem: The Boss Extreme difficulty, no kills, no alerts, no health items used, and game completion in under 5 hours... You can save as much as you want though). At this stage, the Solar Gun is a savior since one shot even from the rapid-fire mode will knock-out most opponents for this level only, however you can't recharge the gun in this level.

I think you need to get a life.

...Just joking. All of MGS is actually a puzzle game.

I already have BB's emblem.

...Just joking. I'm going to work. -_-
theGrim Wrote:I already have BB's emblem.

...Just joking. I'm going to work. -_-

I already have BB's emblem... For real. Tongue
Konami just announced that metal gear will have a downloadable expansion as of july 17, 2008

http://play-beyond.net/2008/07/11/metal-...sion-pack/
konami just registered a game called

metal gear solid existence

could it be similar to substance and subsistence?
http://kotaku.com/5052136/konami-registe...-existence
Pages: 1 2 3 4