The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Anime figure or model kit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Choice A:

Mirei-san (pic taken from dannychoo.com) for 2500 pesos Brunette version, the one on the left (Overpriced I know, but its pretty rare and I don't really have much of a choice T_T).

[Image: 7834dj3.jpg]

Choice B:

Hogire model Kit or Nineball model kit (either of which is around 2K) as seen in the AC models thread... That is, if they stock them here in the Philippines...

Help... I'm looking at you Cabs! Smile)

EDIT: Some back story: I really didn't get anything for my birthday a few months back... So I'm considering this as my ultra late birthday present. Also, it took me a while to find someone who'd sell the Mirei-figure (I found one in SM Megamall back then, but someone beat me to it)
A A A A A A A and A.
I've been leaning towards Mirei-san actually since I don't have to assemble her like model kits (Which I still have my SELENA model left unassembled). Though 2500 really hurts it as much as its a steal compared to most of the prices I've seen around the net. I'll try to search for other anime figurines in the meantime, since the seller won't be back in the country till Saturday.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+September 12, 2007 07:48 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ September 12, 2007 07:48 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A A A A A A A and A. [/quote:07be245d96]
Seconded. You've already had too much AC.

The brunette is much hotter than the blond anyways.
Get the figure. A friend of mine has one and it looks cool.
Ibenta mo yung selena para madagdagan pera mo.
Did he paint the figurine? If so, then that 2500 is well worth it in my opinion.
Rawr! The hormones are taking over my mind.

Selling Selena model kit for 1500 pesos unassembled. Cash basis only.

I'm need money for purtty gurl!

Nix, The figure looks as is from the picture straight out of the box. It also comes with 2 sets of arms and heads for different poses (as seen in the picture). There is a limited edition version with black hair and bra, and wearing a red office uniform.

I love you Shuniya Yamashita! (The character designer)
Double post, but hell...

[Image: dscn0788yi3.jpg]

Totally worth it!
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+September 17, 2007 09:10 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ September 17, 2007 09:10 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Totally worth it! [/quote:ec0fd85318]
I totally agree.

Now no one will win when AC rounds are played in your room! Good job! Hehe.
wow she's perky. cute and perky.

oo ilagay mo yan sa ibabaw ng TV kapag naglalaro kayo hehe.
makakapag laro pa ba kayo ng maayos pag ganyan????
Kaya pa yun...

Just don't look.
Necron'll never win if ever we get to meet the guy if that thing's around. Tongue