Extension: IWATO SIDE SHIELD
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Back Unit L: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, O03-CODON,
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
ey ely I I think what one of your problems is turn rate ... I think you should address that...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

panu?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
<!--QuoteBegin-beastkiller+August 13, 2007 07:56 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (beastkiller @ August 13, 2007 07:56 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> panu? [/quote:0a3ac9017a]
The same thing we've been telling you all this time: lighten your entire AC.

In LR, you should know that defense has been reduced to the simple addition of defense stats of the different parts that make up your AC. Therefore, it's misleading to think that just grabbing all the parts which have the highest shell defense per category will yield the best results. But it's just that: misleading, because you're counting out the fact that most of these parts will be heavy, and therefore will severely limit your movement, and consequently your ability to defend yourself. Sa madaling salita, mukha lang na nakakapampabuti yung mga parts na yan, pero actually yung tradeoff nila mas malaki ang bawi. I am talking about the Longhorn, Baboon and 78A treads.

Change the Longhorn into the Drone, Baboon to A72F and the 78A to something quicker. That will help your turning a bit, but it'll still be a bit slow. Consider taking out the Kujaku and Ragora for generators and radiators which are lighter, such as Fudoh and Ananda/R92. Lastly, take out the BP on the left, the special lock on it won't help with the RS on the right.

Ano nga palang FCS ang gamit mo?
Got get the BOAR2 if you want to.
Try using lighter parts on your AC's...
They're pretty much right on that.

Boar2 IMO, is one of the best lightweight tanks treads around...
Try building a new lightweight/midweight tank...
'Signatures are overrated.'
hm pwede din un being lighter but frm expireince it can work well kujaku is a good generator in my point of view mabilis cya mag rechrge and ragora i need it especially against those who use energy waepons i know that all the parts are heavy but it keeps me alive sometimes im now perfecting the ways to use it effectively after the republic anniversay meet it suits the way i want it with rs on it
after my match with serene and jake and twin skies and the "psychlogical effects" to other ravens when they saw it and with the "blue light" its a detterent to those who attack me head on
Try changing the arms to a Lemur, and the radiator to a R92, Ananda, and your tunes 50% on cooling the rest sa energy defense/weight and change the GL to a Geryon, not sure about this one, 'cauz long time na me di naglalaro ng AC eh.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
have you ever considered using the anoku ...? you do have a large en supply ... but its at the cost of your ext shields ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I have another WTF idea! Try this. Patawa lang pero baka may kwenta LOL

Head: Drone
Core: Selena
Arms: WA91MSM (micro missile 6-10 arms)
Legs: LT78A pa rin
Radiator: Ananda
Extension: Funi
*Everything else the same but put as much tuning as possible on energy def.

So, this gives you the speed of boar2 while keeping your beloved 78A tank legs because the 78A will be super underweight. IMO, WB91LGL and RS is overkill because they're both on right hand rotation and the GL can fire fast and its quite accurate too.

Strategy: If opponent gets near (probably to out-turn you since you're a tank), shoot the 10 missile spread with the FUNI. That will be 14 missiles, and bloody impossible to dodge at close range. Add-in the EO's and kawawa yung lalapit sa iyo. Fast lock-on pa yung arms. At mid/long range, spam the GL, and time the grenade.
Eh paano yung mga hindi lalapit? Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+August 20, 2007 10:28 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ August 20, 2007 10:28 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Eh paano yung mga hindi lalapit? Tongue [/quote:8bf3749f79]
linear gun spam!! LOL one might hit?
Actually medyo mabilis na yung tank, for a tank.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  apocalypse 2 beastkiller 55 45,380 06-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Last Post: beastkiller
  apocalypse 2.2 beastkiller 2 3,238 08-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NiX
  apocalypse I beastkiller 18 15,665 11-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Last Post: beastkiller