Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:16 PM
HW-257 Omega
Well I haven't posted anything here for awhile Happy
I'm trying to make an AC that shares NOTHING with my main AC aside from optionals

EYE2(Cooling 100%)
GAEA(Cooling 100%)
LEMUR(Weight 10%,Cooling 90%)
COUGAR2(Cooling 100%)
VULTURE2(Booster heat 100%)
F82D2
KONGOH(Condenser cap 100%)
ANANDA(Cooling 100%)

E82552
WR93RL
RAIJIN

AMINO,069E5,071EC,079L+,PHAGE,RIBOSE,086R+,MARISHI

Pros:
2100+ & 1800+ defence with 390 max boost dashing and 300+ tap boosting
With the AP of 8400+

Cons:
Underpowered, and bad aim

Fight Style:
Depends
Question:
How can I fix that without "sharing"?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Some parts I would recommend.

SPIDER
S4
S2
EYE3
DRONE
CICADA2

99UL
E2
98E
SELENA
EOS

MACAQUE
LORIS (For bladers)

DINGO (Just keep the COUGAR2)

MIROKU

<a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=596' target='_blank'>http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/in...p?showtopic=596</a>
I think you really need to drop EYE2. maybe to EYE3...

maybe switch the GAEA over to the URANUS? i dunno.
ಠ_ಠ
I play tested this unit since I'm sick and can't really go out today. Initial assessment is that any opponent who stays out of reach of the RL will defeat this design easily. Despite all the tuning on cooling, cooling is still bad because of the generator/radiator/booster combination. The only way this unit will be able to win is by backtracking the entire match and depending on its almost unlimited ammo supply courtesy of the EO's and RL to win. Now, if the opponent is a backtracker as well (ex: fast mid w/ RS and verts), you probably have no hope of winning.

EYE2 - Please use EYE3 instead, it's superior in almost every aspect except for cooling, which I will address shortly.

GAEA - I do not like the usage drain of 2800 for every EO shot worth 380 damage. Try the C89E instead, because the rifle rounds are similar to the energy ones in terms of firing interval, and although they damage less they have very little energy drain. Cooling will also improve. Just leave the EOs on and let them work.

Booster/Generator/Radiator - Your main uses Gull, G91 and R92. I suggest the main's combination to Vulture2, G91, Ananda and then using Gull, Lotus, R92 for this one. R92 has good cooling but high energy drain. Your other parts aren't drainy anyway (except for the suggested HARPY2 - see below), so I reckon you could afford it overall.

FCS - Try Volute.

E8552 - Side shields only work when you get hit on the side. Apart from this, the extension slot can be used to add firepower to a unit that's sorely lacking it. Just remove them Smile

For the weapons:

Hands: RL and R3 or Nix - I'm quite sure you're familiar with the debate on why blades are next to useless against human opponents. Anyway, the R3 is spammable and has range, so it can be used in conjunction with the RL. The Nix is another nice choice IMO, since it would discourage opponents from getting close. close range It's rapid fire function can be used for both offense and defense, too. Just try it out and see which one you like.

Back weapon: In case you encounter backtrackers, try HARPY2, MV/E73RM or MV2. The reason i switched a few of the core parts around was so a decent missile weapon could be fitted on to the AC, since it had nothing to deal with these types of ACs. Having these weapons would allow you to backtrack as well in case of blow-outs or low energy.

Tuning and optionals are up to you, good luck!
This is just a mod of HW-257 omega and I still suggest that you follow the suggestions in the previous posts.

[Image: Image0728-1916S-Video.jpg]
I made it lighter, faster and more maneuverable while retaining the EO blader theme. But the defences are reduced. Birdie2 can give good accel, speeds up 400km plus less heat.

Head: CR-H98XS-EYE2----------------weight 5, cooling 5
Core: C01-GAEA-----------------------weight 5, cooling 5
Arms: CR-A82SL-----------------------weight 3, defshell 7
Legs: CR-LH95M2----------------------defshell5, MXLW 5
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2----------------boostpower 10
FCS: CR-F69
Generator: CR-G91---------------------weight 10
Radiator: ANANDA----------------------energydrain4, cooling 6
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E69SS SIDE SHIELD
Back Unit R: NONE
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WL-MOONLIGHT LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O07-PRIMER,
MARISHI,

Problem:
Eye3 is already being used by another AC
so is G91, R92, gull,ANANDA

to J.E_Magog:

looks like a VR Happy

well unlike my brothers...I'm not used to very high boost and low defence or very high defence and low boost; hence hybrid ACs

Another problem was that...I started AC:LR from scratch;so I don't have ALL the parts
Maybe the Moonlight is good, but I tested it some time, the result, nice attack power, but consumes energy much! try LB4 for balanced between blade attack power and range, or Elf3(I love this blade) short blade range, but it's attack power and heat, will bring an enemy down, fast. also the Raijin is nice pero parang ok lang to sa mga hovers.

Also change Lemur to a Lemur2 para pang Middleweight talaga if you want to maintain it's defense, but do not use the Uranus, the lightweight legs, it's because baka di tumagal yon sa mga long battles.

If by chance you could change the generators, try G91, Magnolia, Lotus.

it's up to you now, but
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Ohh...I don't have LB4 LOL

I got used to using moonlight...just that it's hard to find the right parts to go with it...
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+July 28, 2007 08:27 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ July 28, 2007 08:27 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Problem:
Eye3 is already being used by another AC
so is G91, R92, gull,ANANDA [/quote:1108cf664d]
Hm. Try drone? I like it because it adds a lot of extra defense, and you can afford the energy drain. Goatling suggested a bunch of different heads that you can try on Angel

Also, try birdie (max boost power)/kongoh or kujaku/hazel (stolen from Leperman's idea on LR: Tender). The capacity of kongoh is a bit low, but it replenishes energy fast so all you have to do is act like a bunny. With kujaku, you'll probably never run out of energy, but then you have to deal with the weight.

Bladers make me cry. If ever we play against each other, you will win without even trying. Bye
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+July 28, 2007 08:27 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ July 28, 2007 08:27 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Another problem was that...I started AC:LR from scratch;so I don't have ALL the parts [/quote:cf93a08902]
Just use your brother's file and change the name and replace their ACs with yours. You won't really learn much from completing single player.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+July 29, 2007 01:15 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ July 29, 2007 01:15 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+July 28, 2007 08:27 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ July 28, 2007 08:27 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Another problem was that...I started AC:LR from scratch;so I don't have ALL the parts [/quote:83d98bf177]
Just use your brother's file and change the name and replace their ACs with yours. You won't really learn much from completing single player. [/quote:83d98bf177]
in theory...That means I have no right to use them coz I didn't get them myself T_T(Sorry...idol ko sila eh XD XD)
Well if it will make you feel any better, I just copied Grim's file too since I didn't wanna bother with story mode. Didn't hamper my growth in any way Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  alpha prime or valiant omega AEA1 7 5,992 12-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak
  Alpha Omega Crimson 4 4,903 12-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson