Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:08 PM
Rebuild of Evangelion
can't really give an input of this, but more than anything else, it's a retelling basically from what I'm seeing. If this is a continuation after EOE, then why would shinji have to be reintroduced to the other chars, or at least asuka, who he was with at eoe.

yes, the details that leon stated could point to Rebuild being a sequel, but then again, you can just set those things in place, and just add some new event that happened prior to the retelling that explains those.

just my ten cents.

also, I seem to end up starting on the next page when im posting.
Well the theory goes that the world is reset and basically a memory wipe but characters seemed to have learned from their past mistakes: hence Shinji being a LOT less of a pussy than he is in the original XD
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
Guess they should've called it Reboot of Eva instead. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
^ that would have made a lot more sense than rebuild LOL, although rebuild just has a better ring to it XD
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
A sneak peek at the first several minutes of 3.0 - Quickening. Information about the next installment hasn't been getting around much, although it looks like we can expect it to hit sometime next year. Images taken from gunjap.net

[Image: rebuild3-01.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-02.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-04.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-05.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-06.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-07.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-08.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-09.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-10.jpg]

[Image: rebuild3-12.jpg]

Gawd, she looks pissed. Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I saw boobies, tee hee.

I want to see this remake. Is it another take from the get-go, or is it an alternate universe, etc?
It's kinda like both, actually. A reimagining of the series and OAVs. Something like Evangelion for the 2000's.
Taken from http://www.animenewsservice.com/archives/decx.htm

"- No longer constrained by technological limitation of 12 years ago, Director Hideaki Anno is said to be happy that he can finally recreate Eva "as he wanted it to be" in the beginning."

So it's supposedly how he imagined it before. I don't mind the 'Reboot' actually, they bamfed Shinji up XD

Quickening needs to come out soon before I induce First Impact on Antartica D:<
Eyepatch! Pirate

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
So they just released 3.0 in Japan...

GODDAMN YOU, ANNO! YORALAYER!