Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:19 PM
RR Raven's Piloting
Well, I still don't think I'll be using OB for a tournament AC anytime soon.

I guess I just needed something new to breathe some more life into my LR experience. In fairness, I'm really having a lot of fun. Can't wait to try OBing against you guys again.
NiX Wrote:Well, I still don't think I'll be using OB for a tournament AC anytime soon.

I guess I just needed something new to breathe some more life into my LR experience. In fairness, I'm really having a lot of fun. Can't wait to try OBing against you guys again.

I'm trying to breathe some life into my own playstyle too. Now I'm staying far away from the HP-centric designs, and actually trying out the other weapons LR has (I only played a blader last meet). Sure I didn't win anything, but I learned some new moves.

Basically, I'm stopping on playing to win for a while, and starting on playing for fun and learning.

EDIT: Doesn't mean I'm afraid of competition when it comes though.
Yeah I played AC for around an hour a while ago. Wow I really do love Armored Core.

It was funny though because I hadn't touched AC in MONTHS and I was actually doing LR OBs better than before.

Let's play real soon, guys.
It's probably called "Sabik sa Laro Mode".

It's like a your brain just got defragged after months of not playing kaya mas maganda na yung reaction time ng utak mo.

Ehehe.
Looks like we'll see a new bunch of styles in the next meet. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Mas gusto ko makakita ng nahihilo due to motion sickness...

PACT4, WHEN ARE YOU!?
PACT 4 on May 3? =P
Maybe I should try using OB like the one in AC3-AC3SL. It seems amusing to me.
waaaaaaaaah boss G hows the modding coming along!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spreadsheet "export" code test for Raven Republic GodlyPerfection 7 9,635 03-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Last Post: NiX