Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:46 PM
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
<a href='http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3747203/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows_TRANSCRIBED_COMPLETE_%5BDSB%5D' target='_blank'>Harry Potter 7</a>.

I believe this is the original because the first page matches the press releases, and the epilogue is the same as the one somebody got sued for. The "clues" such as polyjuice potion, Sirius' motorcycle and a few more characters' deaths are in it too. If anyone ordered in advance, it would be nice if he/she could confirm it.

In before piracy sucks, Potter faggotry, etc etc.
as much as I want to comment all that comes out is
Fear Shock Woot Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LOL is this the pack containing digital photos of the pages of the book rather than scans? Tongue
I'm not sure if I want to click on the link, or buy the book.

ah fuck it, I've got an extra $20, I'll go get the book. this comp doesn't have that much more room anyway.
ಠ_ಠ
1MB? For the whole thing? Damn this must spread like AIDS.

I'll do the honorable thing and not download it. I'm not dying to read book 7 yet anyway.
Just to confirm, this torrent link is a real copy Shifty
I actually bought the book yesterday, after falling in line at 7am LOL Natio was so nice, they had free cookies and drinks.
Hahah the one in Robinson's Place-Manila had free Figaro coffee, Donuts from Go Nuts, and some giveaway juice drinks. Tongue (No, I didn't buy a book. Got free coffee though LOL)
>_> 1mb? heh. the whole thing?

guess I will download it after all. Thanks sforzando!
ಠ_ಠ
Um boss luffy why are you thanking me its sforzando who gave the link... I will not take credit for toils of others (lol like Im divine all of a sudden ... MASUNOG KAYO!!!)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

oops. sorry about that...I couldn't think straight earlier.

probably from all the cigs my mom smokes around me LOL
ಠ_ಠ
The book is really 5 star one, i am huge fan of Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling's. It's the 7th book from this series which has dark and dangerous tales of magic and mystery. It makes the story more excited. The movie releases on this series has two parts and both are excellent in story and special effects like other Harry Potter movies.
(02-08-2011, 06:48 PM)DavidMartin Wrote: The book is really 5 star one, i am huge fan of Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling's. It's the 7th book from this series which has dark and dangerous tales of magic and mystery. It makes the story more excited. The movie releases on this series has two parts and both are excellent in story and special effects like other Harry Potter movies.

Bots can read books now? Shock
They are slowly comprehending our language. THEY WILL BE CONSCIOUS SOON. DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!~~~~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
LOL literate bots.
Everyone shut up and watch: