Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:32 AM
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Just got back into that "Street Fighter groove" a few months ago. Returning to form with
Ken, my all time favorite character. Actually, binili ko rin yung Alpha compilation
(Fighter's Generation) na bagong labas lang dito, in pirated form of course. Tongue

Maganda yung Alpha collection. I think it's a solid buy.

After that I bought the Anniversary Collection. Now that buy was even better. Hyper
SF2, and what's more, SF3: 3rd Strike. Quite possiby the best SF game. Ever. Incredible
animation, deep gameplay, and a rich history. What more could you want? I for one,
nothing more.

Then I turned to the internet, found out that the names Daigo Umehara, K.O. and RX
were worth searing into my brain, if only to learn from their techniques. Hit these names
up on YouTube and you'll be amazed at their skill. Unless of course, you can do it yourself.

Wow... parang blog yun ah.

Dapat nakong bumili ng fighting stick. XD
I can't believe this is the first topic in this thread. Tongue Hey, if tekken's got tekkenzaibatsu.com, starcraft's got teamliquid, does street fighter have its own site with good in-depth info?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Yeah, you can literally smell my noobliness in my post. This was literally one day after the Republic was established! Hehe.

Shoryuken is the aptly named home of everything Street Fighter.

EDIT: Psst... if you noticed, I based the Republic on their general format. Wink
Grimlok Wrote:EDIT: Psst... if you noticed, I based the Republic on their general format. Wink

Oh yeah.. Hahaha
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
*enables Gill voice*

Resurrection!

Yeah, it's a grand time for fighting games.
yep, get faster internet if you can....i'll get one too.... then HERBAL FIGHTS!!!~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
yeaaaah!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Street Fighter 6 Grim 4 627 09-20-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Street Fighter V Grim 1 4,484 07-19-2015, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Street Fighter IV and Super Street Fighter IV NiX 196 236,699 07-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online zero_kanipan 21 27,385 06-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Street Fighter X Tekken isburai 38 43,020 05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
  Tekken x Street Fighter atdsutm 0 3,441 08-19-2010, 11:31 PM
  Little Fighter 2 Grim 2 4,591 03-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Serene