Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:07 PM
StarCraft II
DOTA.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Some in-game units (Marines, Zealots, Zerglings, etc) in Lego form - http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_quin/c...52/?ref=nf
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
woah!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

When is this game going to drop in price?
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
(10-24-2010, 01:26 PM)seraquiem Wrote: When is this game going to drop in price?

Ask Blizzard!
Blizzard games usually take an awful long time to reduce prices. =/ But then again, their games do hold value for a long time.
A rarity amongst other games today. Blizzard can raise their prices and people will still flock to the game shops in droves. XD
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
yep, wait til DIABLO 3 comes out....JUICINESS.

http://mineski.net/discussion/10831/sc2-...sea-region..-
only in the philippines? =D

yes

only in the Philippines
ah, preparing PREPAID FOR SC2 DOTA. me thinks.
anyway my account -http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1862236/1/Hempmind/matches

add me up when you do get it.
I play zerg.
zerg in "public patches" right now is made of suck. especially the NOT BEING ABLE TO HOLD DOWN KEY to make SHITONS of shits.

I doubt many people here are on US server. Also, you need to give the identifier code in order for someone to add you. For example mine is LCC.691 on US server. You can find it in the add friend spot.
Fuck protoss.
lets fight. =D
kekeke
i think canadian is US server too? right? if not lol canada.

Yes canada is US server haha. You still haven't given the coddeeezz
Fuck protoss.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  StarCraft NiX 121 114,619 10-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: RoninFang