Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:01 PM
StarCraft II
MY LIFE FOR AIUR!!!

Nix told me a while ago that the voice of the zealot is not as good as the old one... And I agree. They should've gotten Fenix's voice actor or something.

wanzer: yeap, the zealot's upgrade looks cool. Dash attack. Great for flanking. =P

Phase prism = proxy bases to the max

And I think the main character for Terran is Tychus Findlay (the marine with a cigar that got suited up in the trailer).

We probably still have a year to wait before this comes out, afterall, they've been working on this for a long time (since Frozen Throne came out, NiX told me).

Anyway, the beta's not yet out (supposing it'll be an open beta), so, wait and see.

EDIT: Protoss is starting to look like they came out of War of the Worlds. =P
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
On second thought, the videos look cool.

Though I feel weird for hearing a Judicator who speaks Korean.
I'm actualy interested in hearing the storyline, and have been reading some of the in-betweens of the SC universe such as the exclusive map that came out in SC46 that told the story of Raynor and a Dragoon teaming up to invade some terran facility to rescue an infested Admiral Stukov (apparently he didn't die in that campaign in SC:BW).

En Taro Adun/Tassadar
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 20, 2007 09:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 20, 2007 09:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Though I feel weird for hearing a Judicator who speaks Korean. [/quote:3d88eb2382]
I think it's quite a perfect language. Seems really alien and otherworldly to my ears. Too bad they'll speak English in the version we're going to play.

Good storyline or not, this is going to rule the computer shops once again.
Quote:I'm actualy interested in hearing the storyline, and have been reading some of the in-betweens of the SC universe such as the exclusive map that came out in SC46 that told the story of Raynor and a Dragoon teaming up to invade some terran facility to rescue an infested Admiral Stukov (apparently he didn't die in that campaign in SC:BW).

En Taro Adun/Tassadar
Haha. That was also the one that made me interested in the SC storyline, especially Duran's mysterious race. No one still knows what the hell Duran is.

BTW, the dragoon is Taldarin, one of the oldest warriors of the protoss. Big grin

Quote:I think it's quite a perfect language. Seems really alien and otherworldly to my ears. Too bad they'll speak English in the version we're going to play.

Good storyline or not, this is going to rule the computer shops once again.
Haha. The protoss reminds me of Yoshimitsu, which is why I feel weird. Blink
w000t zerg tym once again xD
Since Artanis didn't kick the bucket in Brood Wars, i wonder what role he'll be playing in this one.

May the hardware gods have mercy on those with low-spec PCs.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 21, 2007 07:30 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 21, 2007 07:30 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:I'm actualy interested in hearing the storyline, and have been reading some of the in-betweens of the SC universe such as the exclusive map that came out in SC46 that told the story of Raynor and a Dragoon teaming up to invade some terran facility to rescue an infested Admiral Stukov (apparently he didn't die in that campaign in SC:BW).

En Taro Adun/Tassadar
Haha. That was also the one that made me interested in the SC storyline, especially Duran's mysterious race. No one still knows what the hell Duran is.

BTW, the dragoon is Taldarin, one of the oldest warriors of the protoss. Big grin
[/quote:89da080685]
so is it alright to ask what happend to Stukov in that mission??

anyway is it possible that both zeratul and raynor won't be making an appearance on this installment... it this say at the end that the two went far far away with that I think the could build it up then raynor and zeratul comes in on the expansion

just a theory
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@ clonezero:
Haha. That mission was exclusive to the N64. So you won't have the chance to play it with a PC. Tongue

Well Stukov got fucked up by Duran when he used the Captain, and some Terrans resurrected him via Zerg "Technology" so he was infested. I think it's the extra mission right after you rescue Zeratul, Into the Darkness (again, only for the N64). I forgot what Jim was doing there, but all that I know is that Stukov 'woke up' and helped them escape. Along Jim was Taldarin, that old warrior who fought alongside Khas, but got wounded and volunteered to be a Dragoon afterwards.

Before you ask whether Zeratul and Jim would appear in Starcraft II, uh how long would it take from Broodwar to Starcraft II to start? I mean how long would it take before Starcraft II starts after Broodwar ends?

Haha. I'm still interested in Duran's secret. Like making hybrids, blablabla that's the goal of the Xel'naga, making a perfect race with a pure essence and form.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+May 21, 2007 07:09 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ May 21, 2007 07:09 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm actualy interested in hearing the storyline, and have been reading some of the in-betweens of the SC universe such as the exclusive map that came out in SC46 that told the story of Raynor and a Dragoon teaming up to invade some terran facility to rescue an infested Admiral Stukov (apparently he didn't die in that campaign in SC:BW).

En Taro Adun/Tassadar [/quote:e4b966a8f2]
The extra mission has been converted into BW PC. I have copies if anyone is interested.
Well, Blizzard did add a wallpaper of Zeratul in the site of starcraft2.. So I guess he'll have a major role in SC2. (He looks different now though... Kinda like Raziel from Soul Reaver, IMO.)
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+May 22, 2007 12:27 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ May 22, 2007 12:27 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+May 21, 2007 07:09 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ May 21, 2007 07:09 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm actualy interested in hearing the storyline, and have been reading some of the in-betweens of the SC universe such as the exclusive map that came out in SC46 that told the story of Raynor and a Dragoon teaming up to invade some terran facility to rescue an infested Admiral Stukov (apparently he didn't die in that campaign in SC:BW).

En Taro Adun/Tassadar [/quote:da773bc8be]
The extra mission has been converted into BW PC. I have copies if anyone is interested. [/quote:da773bc8be]
me me me!!!!

@maitreya

now that you've mentioned it pictures of dark templars with there warp blades out kinda look like raziel with his soul reaver( is that right???) out.. kinda

Get the bonus maps here: <a href='http://www.geocities.com/nicz_torres/BonusMissions.zip' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/nicz_torres/BonusMissions.zip</a>

Part 1: (1)Deception.scx
(if you find all the secrets in this mission, you'll see how it's related to the next one)

Part 2: (1)Ressurection IV.scx
(this is the mission that Goatling was talking about, although his narration was not 100% accurate. Play it to find out.)

And no, these don't seem to be super-relevant to the actual story although they do seem canonical.

-----

P.S. Hey Clonezero if you still play StarCraft maybe you wanna play on hamachi one time.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+May 22, 2007 02:51 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ May 22, 2007 02:51 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Get the bonus maps here: <a href='http://www.geocities.com/nicz_torres/BonusMissions.zip' target='_blank'>http://www.geocities.com/nicz_torres/BonusMissions.zip</a>

Part 1: (1)Deception.scx
(if you find all the secrets in this mission, you'll see how it's related to the next one)

Part 2: (1)Ressurection IV.scx
(this is the mission that Goatling was talking about, although his narration was not 100% accurate. Play it to find out.)

And no, these don't seem to be super-relevant to the actual story although they do seem canonical.

-----

P.S. Hey Clonezero if you still play StarCraft maybe you wanna play on hamachi one time. [/quote:8871d1f479]
Big thanks once again. SC:BW is one game I haven't uninstalled from my PC since I first got it Tongue, so I'll be able to play the map at least.
thanks for the maps!!!!

and I don't have a problem but whats hamachi????

the only type of play this computer can handle is modem to modem

but I can always play at a shop ... but not just now ... I need to rest at home right now

... lastly ... would I even stand a chance against you???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  StarCraft NiX 121 115,067 10-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: RoninFang