Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:15 PM
VOTOMS
Hmm...looks interesting, honestly I haven't played any Votoms
game yet.

I might try this one, if ever I have some extra time.

Lord_Leperman - 10-04-2007 09:21 AM Wrote:Famitsu mentions the game will be released on November 15, 2007. Cabs, if you're still in Japan by then are you gonna get one?
At that time, i'll be there in the Philippines for my vacation.
I'll just go to greenhill for a copy of that if it becomes available.
Chair
Ninja Ninja 
OMFG I LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video's gone, Rick. Fortunately Cacophanus is right on top of things:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/meht2cF355E&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/meht2cF355E&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

OK, so the gameplay officially looks awesome. Love that skating around bit and punching ATs in the guts until they explode.

Visual and audio are also top-notch. You got your prerequisite nondescript futuristic textures, old-school machinegun bullets, and 80's anime music. Tongue
I'll get my PS2 fixed when I get my own VOTOMS cd. Tongue
I really like this game a lot despite being a bit short. Though collecting all the ATs in the game adds some nice replay value in the game. The skating around is pretty fluid, and the auto lock-on makes targeting easy (there's a manual aiming configuration using Dualshock 2 FPS controls).

There's one AT (The Burglarydog IIRC) whose weapon load-out resembles that of an AC. It has a folding back cannon on the left back pack, a missile rack on the right, a auto rifle on the right hand, and a melee punch on the left hand.
Tapos mo na? Hahaha ganado. Tongue
haha, not entirely. I still haven't got half of all the ATs in the game. Its really fun for a mech game, and is IMO the best Votoms game ever made (including Lightning Slash, Blue saber Knights, and the others).