Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:31 PM
Overcast Crisis
It's a horror story: that much is painfully feckin' obvious. What's less obvious is that it's a horror story in the conventional sense; that is to say: it's scary in the same way as H.P. Lovecraft and Poe are rather than in the "That sucks so bad that it's SCARY!" sense.

This is really nice for you to know, isn't it? Yes, yes it is, because it sets the stage for some BACKGROUND.

I had a dream two nights past, and that dream became everything in Overcast Crisis up to the end of the Warden fight. There were some big changes, though.

Originally, Leviathium was a city of ancient giants that would NOT open up that goddamn gate, but that wasn't to my liking. Cue porphyry plains and jade steppes and purple oceans of VOMIT. No, that wasn't a typo when I typed this out. I meant honest-to-fuck vomit, complete with chunks of semi-identifiable food, super-acids and horrifying stench.

People might wonder what the hell possessed me to create something so fucking MAD for a city-replacement in the first place.

All I have to say to those people: I'm utterly bugfuck and I have no intentions of hiding it.

--Etienne Noir