Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:41 PM
mission "Attack Distribution Center"
Well this mission is the pain in the neck, any setup there?????
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Is this the other first mission where you get to fight Bolt?

If so, just get anything you like, you really wouldn't need any AC configuration here. All you need is an AC that can out-turn Bolt's AC since he's a human plus and he tends to abuse the LX when you're in front of him.

Try using the DINGO 2 or the DINGO for more speed and lower energy drain.

Get the S2 or S4 and add a back radar (RA) for your AC or you could just try getting the SPIDER head and remove the back radar instead.

For the internal parts, get the GULL+LOTUS+ANANDA (or HAZEL2 if you don't have ANANDA yet) for less heat. If it doesn't work well with you, get the usual VULTURE2+G91+ANANDA combo (or HAZEL2 again if you don't have ANANDA). Also, get the F73H FCS if you're planning on sideboosting all the time. Otherwise, maybe you can try F69.

Get some WIDE and SHALLOW weapon lock types. Try using HOLLOW and GAST if you want to, or use dual GASTs instead. I tried using the BP+RL combo. Though I'm not sure if the RL is already present in the LR era if you totally started a new game...

... and I'm not sure whether these'll work or not. It worked for me, so there. It's actually best to finish the other paths before you could try finishing this thing.
Nooo, the mission where you will destroy the 4 generators, and too many enemies.

We must hurry
is this the mission where you fight a black AC in the end??? what his name again mits moolycoodle I think ... if it is my best advice (being a novice) is to not get hit by the large missile MTs as you need all the ap for the battle ahead ... high powered weapons are a must (you like the krsw alot so this issue is not a problem) the enemy ac is not that hard to beat just don't get hit by the gl (his also a human plus which mean he cheats ... who of them doesn't ~_~) while fighting him you also have the additional problem 4 walnuts (gl turrets ... yes I read their descriptions...) taking pots shots at you .... you can either dispose of the asap or stay away ... the ACs a push over IMO ... after the ACs dead 2 plasma rifle tooting MTs would appear just don't get hit ...

is this right...?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wrong again, but the Walnut part is right, the mission begins where you will go to the elevator, before the time runs out, and where you are out of the center, you will face, the Walnuts, Starling, etc, the mission where you will destroy 4 generators outside.

We must hurry
I have a sugestion. Build a highest AP & def. AC tank model. Equip it with high damaging weapons such as plama cannons/rifles. Destroy your enemies fast. Sheilds at the left and extension will help you to reduce dmg.

I suggest using AC tank models, they do well in most of the missions and arena competitions.
To S rank the mission: you don't need to destroy every last one of the enemies,just the generators. You also need to destroy the generators that are set on the sides along the way.I think there are 2 more generators before you'll end up to the last generator.You really don't need to destroy the enemies,you just have to destroy the generators.---The end---
Quote:To S rank the mission: you don't need to destroy every last one of the enemies,just the generators. You also need to destroy the generators that are set on the sides along the way.I think there are 2 more generators before you'll end up to the last generator.You really don't need to destroy the enemies,you just have to destroy the generators.---The end---

That's all??? haven't tried it yet.

Quote: have a sugestion. Build a highest AP & def. AC tank model. Equip it with high damaging weapons such as plama cannons/rifles. Destroy your enemies fast. Sheilds at the left and extension will help you to reduce dmg.

What tank setup?? well I tried that one time, but I fail Unsure

We must hurry