Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:49 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(10-01-2009, 06:37 PM)NiX Wrote: Whew. Working on our little surprise sure is tedious. LOL

Looks like a lotta the longer posts had their knees cut off. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-01-2009, 08:35 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: There is one that exists AFAIK, but i can't remember where I saw it. Try searching Hongfire if you're dedicated enough.

Oh thanks didn't know that one, I'll try searching for it later

EDIT: Ack, you only need to press HOME on the keyboard to make it invisible
[Image: nines.jpg]
BD, can you PM me a link or two for those mods? Someone wants me to DL mods for 3dcg, kthx Big grin
(10-02-2009, 12:19 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: BD, can you PM me a link or two for those mods? Someone wants me to DL mods for 3dcg, kthx Big grin

Sure.
You sure that someone is not you? LOL j/k
[Image: nines.jpg]
RANT - Standing in line at the grocery for three-and-a-half hours just to get some batteries, junk food and other stuff is something i don't want to experience again. Looks like the arrival of the new storm has sent the general population of Fort Bonifacio, The Fort and Taguig into a frenzy of panic buying. The grocery at Market2 looked just surreal earlier. First time ever that i saw whole shelves cleaned out and fridges emptied of their contents. All cashiers were swamped, even the minimum-item ones.

Talk about total chaos.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
There was mass hysteria everywhere. Ransacked grocery stores, super traffic everywhere. Took me 3 hours to get home when it usually takes 1 hour.
rant: someone is making fun of me in the hospital....he even put in loving memory in my picture on our computer...i am really mad right now....i want to know who that bitch is.....
it's raining again and people everywhere were on panic mode to buy basic necessities but the storm is almost over...

rave: i'm going to attend the annual convention on oncology...i was invited by the oncology society and i'm so excited...

guys kamusta nga pala kayo dyan...di ba kayo binaha dyan.......
Rave: Nakahanap ako ng delatang laing, tsaka sardinas dito. Di naman masyadong mahal, mga 30 pesos bawa't isa. May nahanap din akong bagoong, kaso lang di ko siya binili dahil sa sobrang laki ng bote.

Rant: Nakahanap din ako ng hainanese chicken laksa na medyo masarap sa isang foodcourt, kaso lang mga SG $8 siya, kumpara sa SG $2 lang sa Singapore. Tsaka p*tang ina ang mahal ng beer dito, 120 pesos/can!! Jason Tas masmasarap pa ang lasa ng san mig lite!

(10-03-2009, 05:23 PM)demon_knights Wrote: guys kamusta nga pala kayo dyan...di ba kayo binaha dyan.......

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1970
Binaha po kami
beer? herbs it up!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Meron na ring de-latang Laing dito ah? Nasaan ka?

Potang beer 120 pesos? Rubbing alcohol na lang kung ganyan din lang LOL
WTF Ateneo, binaon kayo sa lupa ng UE kanina ah. LOL
(10-04-2009, 07:37 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Meron na ring de-latang Laing dito ah? Nasaan ka?

Potang beer 120 pesos? Rubbing alcohol na lang kung ganyan din lang LOL

Me? Vancouver o.o
Yeah, galing Pilipinas nga yung laing
(10-04-2009, 11:58 PM)NiX Wrote: WTF Ateneo, binaon kayo sa lupa ng UE kanina ah. LOL

Onga eh. LOL That only means the third and final game is going to be a killer.
RANT Re: this news article~ http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/05/2...nd-service

A PLDT rep recently passed by our house and asked my brother if we were willing to participate in a beta test for fiber, or FTTH. It would be 5x faster than our current connection, and it would be for FREE. It would also have fixed our dc-when-it-rains grounded phone line problem which has always caused random disconnections.

...He said no, because he "didn't know WTF they were talking about".

Facepalm
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,058,987 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,136 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy