Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:04 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Rave; I chose the airsoft meet and we played. The pictures and a video are up on FB. The bad part was my left hand and arm got hit 3 times or so and I have bruises, but that's to be expected I guess.
I also got headshotted D:

Rant; McDonalds is now doing inventory on their ketchup packets D: They actually count how many they give out now.
Rant:

I don't know what the fuck is up with my relatives, but they've been bugging me to start a love life and some even couldn't believe that I'm single. Fuck, they wouldn't even want to believe that I am not interested in the meantime and keep wondering like the world is going to blow up that how I'm single. Just because the place where I'm studying at has a lot of "chicks" doesn't mean I'll get one right away. Some are even trying to introduce me to a friend of theirs, WTF. This is how sexism affects other people for some reason, it makes them stupid enough not to realize that we have our own set of patterns, interests, and behavior - our personality. #%!$!#&^!@$
Please be directed to the continuation of this thread here: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2375

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,055,598 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,115 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy