Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:52 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
That sucks especialy if they do it in the name of security...

Rave: Oh Yeah, I'm almost half way through hell.... That's already a good sign... And 2 weeks after is the tourney! That has always kept my hopes up :tongue:
Rants: I'm soo angry. Finals week is coming and i'm up to my eyeballs in papers, assignments, essays and computer projects. I officially declare this week "HELL WEEK".

Raves: Katrina Halili is this month's FHM cover girl. Woot!

[nosebleeds]
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
Well... Tomorrows UER's Judgement Day...
Tomorrow, the yolks will be separated from the whites...
Tomorrow, Block Sections will crumble...
Tomorrow, I have 3 Departmental Examinations...
Tomorrow is Friday, 13th of October...
At least malapit na sembreak...
Pati Tourney...

In addition...
Dun sa mga nagtataka sa kung nasaan na yung design guide...
I'll need help polishing it...
Anyone willing to lend a hand?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Raving cause our philo prof <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'> cancelled oral finals</span>. Woot lol.

And Serene, just add that to the Encyclopaedia Republika (ER). Then we'll all be able to contribute something.
Double post!

Raving kasi tapos na ang Accounting sa buhay ko... hopefully. Woot. :tongue:
Hehe~ Good for you...

Rave:
:mellow: Isa na lang ang papasukan kong subject bukas...
:mellow: Yehey...

Tapos pahinga muna...

Rant:
Puchit yung prof ko...
Hindi pumasok nung tuesday...
May klase pa tuloy ako ng thursday...
Raving: Just one more project and this sem is officially over! Whew, I survived. :tongue:

And also...

40 is a magic number... Big grin
Kami bakasyon na... muna...
Antlan just owned me with his tourney AC 4-3 in his favor last night...

There really is forty of us now...
Not bad for a board that just started less than 3 months ago, huh?

Maybe we can call the 50th member...
-Gold Member-
:excited: Heheheheh...
Rant: I feel... terrible. And not physically, I'm healthy and all. I just feel... terrible. Blah. Ang pangit ng pakiramdam. :meh:
Tourney is in a week! Big grinBig grin

I'm officialy a happy puppy.
I've got a test for developmenta psychology on monday and another test for EMBRYOLOGY on Friday. Meh. Oh and November 1 lang ang break day namin. Hahaha! Buhay trisem nga naman.
Hey, look at it this way... at that rate you're going to get to work faster than us, which means you'll probably get a PS3 much sooner, which means you'll probably get to play AC4 sooner. Which is good. I hope. :tongue:

On the flip side though, I heard the workspace is kinda stressful...
Screw working, man. Who ever said anything about looking forward to working? Hahahah yes being a student is a hassle. But that doesn't mean that I'd trade working for studying!
Yeah, I plan to bum around for a bit after I graduate :wink:
<!--QuoteBegin-Nix+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nix)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Screw working, man.[/quote:54cbc7a995]
<!--QuoteBegin-Rick+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rick)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yeah, I plan to bum around for a bit after I graduate :wink:[/quote:54cbc7a995]

Quoted for truth and applicability. Me too. Like, for a year. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,059,174 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,136 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy