Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:51 AM
Your AC names
at least his boner is hard.
care to touch it? XD

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(05-05-2011, 10:00 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: @ Caspian

do you know 'Raging Torrent' is a term used by some girls to describe mensturation

Shock
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
(05-06-2011, 05:21 AM)Caspian Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 10:00 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: @ Caspian

do you know 'Raging Torrent' is a term used by some girls to describe mensturation

Shock

Now that i think about it, it's fits just fine, especially the "Raging" part. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Facepalm
Destrudo (Destrudo is a term introduced by Italian psychoanalyst Edoardo Weiss in 1935 to denote the energy of the death instinct, on the analogy of libido)
Magic Man (my tank based staple AC)
Warmonger
The Mountain
3X Madder (bright red, and faster than most people are able to comprehend- and depending on the match, sometimes equipped with the "nuke" missile arms for point blank delivery- the enemies' face often turns as red as the AC. Hence the name) 3X is the only non heavy AC I use- everything else is heavy biped or tank based.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
./Br34kR. : There is no reason, just liked it. The original concept for Setsuna was that she would be a hacker of sorts, and in a way she still is, I suppose. I guess if anything it has something to do with the term "code breaker"... but whatever.

Ninetails: Simple, really. The ninetails is a Japanese mythological creature, a fox with nine tails. It fits, and it fits with the arching trails of the vertical missiles fired from the AC's back. It is also usually colored like a red fox.

Hoshiko: The name means star in Japanese. No special reason.

Starshadow: It sounds cool, and sorta fits an aerial lightweight AC.

Catalyst: Sounds neat. I name my arena quads this.

Solveig: It has multiple meanings, but it's basically a compound for "Sun Warrior". My mission AC, that uses energy weapons to save funds.
In a world of black and white, you are the only one in color.

Generation of Metal, an online visual novel by Setsuna, currently in development hell.
Black Angel
Neron
White Knight
Avalon
Hades
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(My) Current names in ACV! LOL LOL LOL
Schematics Wrote:A/GRFSA1-KP M/H
C/GRFSA1-KP L/H
J/VCHAA1-KE L/R
K/GRFSA1-KP M/H
K/GRFSA2-KP M/H
G/GRFSA3-BA M/H
G/ORKST1-HE H/H
X/GRFSA3-SP M/H
X/GRFSA3-SA M/H

Okay. Time for bed. I'll be up after eight hours. That's about 4 hours from ACV's open-multiplayer launch.
LRP AC Names:
Propagation- Procreation (dual rifles)
Melancholy- Depression (Energy weapons)
Gotterdammerung- (German term for) end of the everything (Dual Mgs)
Omnious Seraph (Prototype)- this is a term I made up (i think idk if anyone else thought of this) like any seraph it has 6wings however it has:
2 angel wings
2 fallen angel wings
2 devil wings
This baby is a mixture of the other three yet better than the other 3 in their own game (still in the midst of doing that)
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
I have yet to implement these names but it all started with wanzer's TABO design iirc. I might use them for ACV instead.

Timba
Batsa
Balde
Baso
Tasa
With PACTVI around the corner, i've been testing out some units in the garage. I've created another savefile on a backup memory card i acquired last year. So far, my new garage has the following frames:

Nocturnus
Silentia
Corvidae
Invicta
Praetoris
Indomitus
Malleolus
Crescendium
Severitas
Alcedonia
Temperantia
Invigilata
Arcarius
Excelcus
Victorum
Triumphalis
Audacia
Minacitus
Solacia
Legatus

Yep, same naming convention as always.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
These are the frames i've been kicking around with in Armored Core V.

Amaranth
Heliotrope
Moonflower
Gerbera
Delphinium
Primrose
Edelweiss
Asphodel
Hydrangea
Viscaria

Still haven't broken the tradition of naming all my bots according to a theme. This particular series is named after flowering plants.
I usually use the same names for my star ACs.

Holya: From the Final Fantasy spell Holy, not sure if it had a second level spell of the same name though.

Dahlia: Had a Guild mate who was called "The Black Dahlia". I just liked the name Dahlia.

Zinaida: Well, it's pretty obvious to those who played Last Raven LOL
As of late, I only have one AC in AC V.

Bloody Unicorn.

Dunno why, but I just felt like naming it that XD
I've been calling mine Pumpkin-Patata ever since I've given it a vegetable color scheme.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kisaragi Parts Names medusa0 9 13,019 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Fox
  weird names of AC parts HellHound 13 16,537 01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Siddyus