Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:10 AM
AC: Tower City Blade
(11-29-2009, 09:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: oh thats the one with the big boobed sawa wielder ... is that pack the whole thing?

the link we used to go to seems to have died XP

anyway Im sure one of the other ravens like cabs can help you on the translation bit ... anyone but me I stink at japanese =))

I think... you just replied to a bot.
lol for real?
(11-30-2009, 01:57 AM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: lol for real?

Probably, bots are getting real smarter these days. Best way to detect one is to see how their punctuation works in their sentences.

Edit:
Yep, I've confirmed that ayanokouji is a human! We apologize for the suspicious behavior though, read Leperman's post. XD
He seems legit though. Pardon us ayanokouji for our suspicious behavior as RR is in a middle of a bot invasion, so its hard to tell who's a real person behind a new account or a bot :p.

Here's our Tower City Blade thread if you have any further questions :p
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=830

As for reading, I only look at the pictures as I don't understand Japanese at all in any of its forms, and there wasn't anyone who bothered translating the manga. Maybe RR can do it with the help of some members who are good in reading Japanese? We already have a typesetter for a scanlation group :p.
Yeah, a translation of the plot and events would be swell enough. I also think we were never able to get the last few parts of the manga as the link is no longer alive.

Can we maybe get Azuriel to work on the manga?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Pardon me not introducing myself.

I want to use my full nick Ayanokouji Souma but it is a little hassle to login using a long name.

So here i am, Ayanokouji, Nice to Meet 'cha
The Strong one doesn't win, The One who win, is the Strong.
[Image: 15zfjw4_th.png]
Welcome to RR then :p go formally introduce yourself in out introductions thread if you're feeling like it.
I need to read that thing sooner or later... WHEN IT GETS TRANSLATED.

MAybe that that girl heroine is Zinnaida's descendant... ALthough it would have been more awesome if they made a story based on the AC3-AC:SL arcs or the NEXUS - LAST RAVEN arcs.
[Image: t98sig.png]
Highly unlikely that the girl is Zinaida's offspring or whatever since the storyline is set during a time when there are still multiple ACs around, which would indicate that there are still enough Ravens to participate in a functional arena. That would be a clear sign that it was set before the events of Nexus or during it.

It's highly unlikely also that somebody out there will bother to do a translation as the AC series never really piqued the interests of anyone outside the fandom and the manga's been out for a few years already. As it is right now, most of the focus is on the next-gen AC games so any chances of a scanlation group picking up this one is really low.

We can only hope.

EDIT - there's this group who looks like they might be able to do a translation. I hope they're able to find the time for this manga.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Is it precised WHEN the story takes place or is it an alternate timeline? Because I don't see any recurring characters from the game in it. (The guy that looks like Rim Fire isn't him.)
Sometime before or during Nexus but definitely not after. Unless FROM decided to make multiple alternate universes during a game's timeline, i don't think it would be set during one.
(12-01-2009, 12:09 AM)Fox Wrote: Sometime before or during Nexus but definitely not after. Unless FROM decided to make multiple alternate universes during a game's timeline, i don't think it would be set during one.

Sounds like inconsistency to me...

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...city+blade

Merge please?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Nearly all the published material are alternate universes.

Reason why it was canned.
Quote:"2 channel" on the series after the start of the "something wrong with the historical research," "The Story" Moe "strong elements" such as emerging voices, 『Amado・Koa』 controversial cases they are developed in some of the related threads there.
Also, later fell into a state of temporary confusion of the flood of criticism from users and BBS bulletin board by the official site of the incident which caused the shutdown.

http://translate.google.com.au/translate...7%26sa%3DG
I see. So even the planned anime was gonna be set in a universe where kids get to pilot giant mecha.
Damn, I ain't want Armored Core look like gundam. I must be somehow grim, not to optimistic, and show the cruelties of a mercenary life. Tongue
Still, some love situations and emos are allowed, but heck, don't put an over emotional guy as the main protagonist. Make him someone dark, that's got a dark side...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whose got the Fort Tower Song Manga? Black_Flame 12 18,443 10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Last Post: AU_Gundam Getter
  AC OVA: Fort Tower Song Grim 15 19,792 01-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog