Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:42 PM
AC: Tower City Blade
This comes out on the Monthly Dragon Age magazine. I think it is tied to fort tower song. Im having a hard time looking for more info because of my broadband, so if you have some, please post them here.
[Image: FTNVLPRV.jpg]
[Image: accm.jpg]

here are some pictures i've stolen from a japanese blog.
[Image: 2007012F092F612Fe0109761_1414994.jpg][Image: DWENDE-1.jpg][Image: boobasleep.jpg]
[Image: FIVEFINGER.jpg]
[Image: BOOBACLOSEUP.jpg][Image: BOOBA2X.jpg][Image: pantalonman.jpg]
[Image: fivefinger2.jpg]

Nice boobs on that character in the 5th pic. No, I'm not a pervert, I'm just pointing something out.

Nice find man, I'll definitely be scouting the net for this one. Google only comes up with Japanese pages right now, problem is all the characters are question marks.

Although this

[Image: accm.jpg]

is the first really clear image I've seen of a human's size compared to an AC.

Manga project people, take notes! Tongue
Complete chapters are up, courtesy of lostfieldhk's forum.

<a href='http://www.lostfieldhk.com/ac/php/viewtopic.php?p=2206' target='_blank'>http://www.lostfieldhk.com/ac/php/viewtopic.php?p=2206</a>

Check the file links on the bottom of the first post.
Saw this first on ACravens.I thought it was just somekind of a Fan fic
Worship [Image: av19oi9.jpg]
AC girls sure are big-breasted. Hahah
hehehe perky boobs.

@Grimlok
after more than ten games, armored core barely gave us an idea on how big these mechs are.

@Leperman
Thanks for the link! We cannot live without you.

<span style='color:white'>Too bad i cant even download a 2MB file because of that fish boy.</span>
B-E-A-yootifuuul!!!

My day is officially complete. Thanks for the links, Chief!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+April 27, 2007 12:50 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ April 27, 2007 12:50 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hehehe perky boobs.

@Grimlok
after more than ten games, armored core barely gave us an idea on how big these mechs are. [/quote:52a18d4a0b]
The breasts are as big as the mechs.

[/rhyme]
dowloading it ... this surely would help thanks boss
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Why can't i download from this site? the transfer rate goes down to 3KB/sec to nothing!
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+May 05, 2007 12:28 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ May 05, 2007 12:28 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why can't i download from this site? the transfer rate goes down to 3KB/sec to nothing! [/quote:1b11bd5925]
You got any instant messaging programs? I'll hotwire it to you.
OMG the kid's a humn plus XD Boss thanks lot !!!! this helps out a lot

boss is there more of it??? wait how did you even get this dang your great!!! XD Worship We're not worthy Worship

anyway I remember there is a site that can tranlate stuff ... no wait that was for web pages...

the third AC the girl fought looks somewhat like my dark krestel ..... that made me want to practice my ac design Wub
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+May 05, 2007 07:32 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ May 05, 2007 07:32 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You got any instant messaging programs? I'll hotwire it to you. [/quote:09501e4b6b]
Like yahoo or MSN?
Are there any translations of this manga?I get a general idea of the story from the pics but i can't understand a damn thing.

Well, at least Rim Fire made an appearance.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whose got the Fort Tower Song Manga? Black_Flame 12 18,445 10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Last Post: AU_Gundam Getter
  AC OVA: Fort Tower Song Grim 15 19,797 01-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog