Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:15 PM
How fast is your connection?
Office connection at the moment. Still a bit of time before we get to try out the new stuff.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-23-2010, 12:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Office connection at the moment. Still a bit of time before we get to try out the new stuff.

I wonder if our office is near yours. That way we can meet up with you and nix Tongue
Holy shit, that's the new connection-test thingy? Wow o_O.. That or you're actually connecting to the test server via LAN. LOL
[Image: 741218768.png]
As you can see, Our connection is ABYSMALY TERRIBLE. Speed is ok, but check out the ping. haha
[Image: 741317041.png]

One of those infinitely rare days when the DL speed hits that magic number.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
soo~ smart bro really isn't that good eh?!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Not really. Average of 512-700kbps naman yung usual na speed na nakukuha namin, if not higher. It's just that ngayon ko lang ulit nakitang tumama ng 1mbps yung takbo niya.
[Image: 854116392.png]

Something is wrong with PLDT for the past few days. I normally get 1.5-1.7 Mbs over the past few months and it suddenly downgrades to what you see above. Anyone else experiencing slower connections from PLDT?
Probably cuz it's been raining again.
(06-21-2010, 11:57 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [Image: 854116392.png]

Something is wrong with PLDT for the past few days. I normally get 1.5-1.7 Mbs over the past few months and it suddenly downgrades to what you see above. Anyone else experiencing slower connections from PLDT?

My net's been fine. You're on an open network right?

If a modem restart doesn't fix it, someone might be stealing your net and torrenting.
The modem's connected to the computer directly and the speed results are the same. I called PLDT to ask them what's up and they replied that there was some system overhaul over the past weekend and things should be returning normal by now.

I'll bother them again if this keeps up.
Check your contract for the minimum guaranteed speed. You only have the right to complain when it goes below that.
Globe tattoo:

Speedtest froze after displaying test results;

download .06 mbps
upload .1mbps

Time, 4pm right in the middle of Makati CBD with full signal strength. I'm not sure if there's too many people using at the same time or what. All I know is that it sucks horribly.
* insert canadian anthem*
*you are now back in Canada/vancouver and it is summer*

~~~~~LOL!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PLDT offers first fiber optic connection to home users Sforza 5 8,869 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu