Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:41 PM
AC Suneye
Nand2 me sa East(Saudi) kya di ko na nagawa yung sinabi mo, kasi inatupag ko muna yung, middleweight bipedal AC, well maybe by the end of the month, ay makabalik na me sa Pinas.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+May 01, 2007 05:18 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ May 01, 2007 05:18 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and why the hell are you using the orchid? it sucks. period. tsaka ilang beses ko ba sabihin na walang silbi ang AC graph? No no [/quote:d010684407]
Don't make wanzer mad! Tongue

Seriously though, listen to him. Everything he's said so far has been right on the money.
Oh. A new RR record.

Yeah, listen to him. The reason why the AC Graph sucks because of Fromsofty's lack of coding. The Graph thing was just so basic. Your EN supply suddenly goes S when it detects that you have a very high cap. The attack goes up either B, A, or even S when you equip PIXIE2. What good is it? PIXIE3 is better in general and yet PIXIE2 raises your ATK rating higher. The codes are just so basic. Maybe Fromsoftare didn't have enough time to do it.

OK, let me make this clear:

<!--QuoteBegin-ORCHID+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (ORCHID)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It's not good equipping ORCHID, just as wanzerfreak just told you earlier.&nbsp; It raises your graph into S or something, but is it all good when you overheat all the time?[/quote:5b6d07c993]

<!--QuoteBegin-G91+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (G91)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yet G91 only raises your EN supply approximately C, but it's all good when you're not overheating.&nbsp; It has a low calorific heat value, and when you boost or get hit by something hot, your AC wouldn't overheat.&nbsp; Boost-hop would simply be the answer for this one.[/quote:5b6d07c993]

Following the AC graph is actually one of my biggest mistakes in the NX-LR era. Trust me, it's not good following it.
Well I did not bring my PS2 and LR('cauz my brother will be bored)kaya ayon namimis ko na LRTears of joy well I just look at the AC figures on the internet.

We must hurry
the only time i careed about rating was when my ac had 4 s ranks. it made me laugh. then the ac phailed.
So, u tried that also, well, when I build some middleweight bipedal using the G91 I fell discontented Unsure but in the end I get use onto it.

We must hurry
Ok, tama nga sinabi nyo lahat S graph SUCKS!!! well I tried Fudoh+Ananda, Vulture2, Saytros+Ortros(tama ba?) and some tunes, and I made my AC OB and boosting longer without overheating, OK ba?

We must hurry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suneye Jack-O 14 13,359 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman