Generator-SS-GL
maibooster-SS-M.CG
backbooster-HOGIRE
sidebooster-HOGIRE
overboost-JUDITH
R arms-MR-R100R rifle
L arms-0305 laser blade
L&R back-EC-0307AB laser cannon

lol,I won't give the stabilizer and tunes coz anyone might use this.I just need help on the generator and booster combos lol.The AC's center of gravity is (0,-7).
NEXT that is designed for balance.good at almost all the range,Midweight with high boost outpust.PA is stable and fire power is good.Next's durablility is stable.
This looks like the kind of AC that's fun to mess around with to me.

After building it and guessing some of the tunes and stabilizers to the best of my ability, I guess the HOGIRE set of parts (aside from the core) did result in some balance one way or another.

As far as generator and booster combos, the wings limit your options IMO. The only thing that looks beneficial to me as far as boosters is switching the main booster to the AALIYAH/M. It's lower in weight and is of course more powerful. The fact that you have the wings means you probably shouldn't be doing too much flying in the first place, so the greater EN Cost is void. Everything else booster wise is fine. I would suggest switching the generator to the SS-G, but you don't have that much weight to spare.

That's the only thing I can suggest for now. I haven't really gotten around to messing with different gen/booster combos, so I can't help as much as I would like to.

Hope this helps coming from the other LINX on the board.
lol, thanks, but the AALIYAH-M eats to much en when flying. I've eliminated all ACO players I've met so far,not even the so called ORIGINALS like guppy and Azure can beat me lol. maybe coz I'm an ORIGINAL too.Chose the mainboosters M.CG so I can have enough en to spare. I don't wanna be grounded. If im in the air,I don't need to quickboost that much to evade enemy fire.
If you do a lot of flying however, you can always switch to the POLARIS because of the very low relative vertical en cost. The main reason I suggested the AALIYAH/M is because I didn't think you would be doing a lot of flying since you'll be firing the wings. But, whatever floats your boat I say.
lol, got that. I'm using version 1.30, M.CG is more useful. I can fly for a long time and if I'm at the ground,I can boost almost as fast as AALIYAH, I really don't need to QB to evade attacks, it's easy to dodge them when you know how to trick-strafe with HOGIRE side booster lol