Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:13 PM
revolver ocelot....
NiX Wrote:Ah well, I don't think an MGS movie will happen for as long as Kojima lives. He's totally against it IIRC.
The Metal Gear series screams "Movie" every time I play it. Since Kojima is against turining it into a movie, the movie industry just has to wait for his death to make a Metal Gear Movie.

Time is not on the side of Kojima.

*Time Paradox*

Kojima is not on the side of the Movie Industry.

On the otherhand, Kojima is actualy very capable of wiping out the whole movie industry by making enough Metal Gear games and other games that'll make people stop watching movies and just play his games.

Kojima vs. Movie Industry

Final Round!

Fight!

(I re-read my post... What is wrong with me???)
Hahah yes MGS does play out like a movie because Kojima's original plan was to become a movie director. I guess that rubbed off on his game designing.
One year and five months later! A necro-post for who I think would be cool enough to play the characters.

Revolver Ocelot - Sam Elliot
[Image: samelliotli8.jpg]

Otacon - Cillian Murphy
[Image: cillianmurphymv6.jpg]

Liquid Snake - Sean Bean
[Image: seanbeanlq2.gif]

Solid Snake - uhh, Sean Bean.
[Image: seanbeanlq2.gif]

Haha. No, it's David Hayter's role clearly.
How about the girls? =P Honestly, I can't think of anyone in Hollywood as hot as MGS4 Naomi.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:The Metal Gear series screams "Movie" every time I play it. Since Kojima is against turining it into a movie, the movie industry just has to wait for his death to make a Metal Gear Movie.

Time is not on the side of Kojima.

*Time Paradox*

Kojima is not on the side of the Movie Industry.

On the otherhand, Kojima is actualy very capable of wiping out the whole movie industry by making enough Metal Gear games and other games that'll make people stop watching movies and just play his games.

Kojima vs. Movie Industry

Final Round!

Fight!

(I re-read my post... What is wrong with me???)

Over a year later, I still can't believe I wrote that....

Anyway, I'd like to see who'll act as Eva and Big Mama, as well as Mei Ling Tongue
NiX Wrote:How about the girls? =P Honestly, I can't think of anyone in Hollywood as hot as MGS4 Naomi.

Seriously? Her face in MGS4 just screams Monica Bellucci.

[Image: monicabellucciyb3.jpg]

Lord_Leperman Wrote:Anyway, I'd like to see who'll act as Eva and Big Mama, as well as Mei Ling Tongue

Big Mama could probably be played by Katherine Kelly Lang.

[Image: katherinekellylangoo4.jpg]
Hrm oo nga noh Monica Belluci nga. Even the tits scream Monica Belluci.
Kojima can take his Metal Gear to his grave.
I'd rather not see his homosexual jokes turned into live action.