Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:17 AM
You know...
I guess that's the reason why the Aliens want us to live in their country and get a good salary. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Yep..we're just too soft,we keep giving them chances coz they're desperate.. Tongue Tongue Tongue
... and some of us are too desperate about getting a high-paying job from the aliens. Tongue Tongue Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 30, 2007 02:15 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 30, 2007 02:15 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yep..we're just too soft,we keep giving them chances coz they're desperate.. Tongue&nbsp; Tongue&nbsp; Tongue[/quote:dad7fe888e]

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 30, 2007 11:23 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 30, 2007 11:23 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->... and some of us are too desperate about getting a high-paying job from the aliens.[/quote:dad7fe888e]

You two don't have a clear idea on what you are talking about.
Two talking heads...and the topic has gone from here to there.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ehehe...
Lumayo kumbaga...

What else do we get from games besides entertainment and socializing?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Faster hands,faster minds,simulations and something like that. Why??anyone wanna stop playing games?? Jason
I dont...

Don't forget about:
Dimmer Vision, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arched Back, Empty Wallet and Lost Time.

But things like this can't make me stop from playing...

Pero minsan nakakasawa din if you keep on playing the same stuff over and over with the same people...

Good thing the Republic and you guys are here...
I get to meet other people...
'Signatures are overrated.'
At first it was an empty wallet...

Later, my grades started slipping...

And now, around eighteen years after i first picked up a joypad, my eyesight's beginning to go...

All that time staring at a TV, PC monitor or a book has finally taken it's toll. Yours truly now needs to wear glasses - That's what i got from playing too much. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hmm...
playing import games were one of the reasons why i wanted to
understand japanese in the first place.
Ninja Ninja 
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 29, 2007 01:05 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 29, 2007 01:05 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Xbox360 is only good at price.It may have a better game library and better net services,But it just ain't good enough. [/quote:68b4ce3e89]
I only saw this post now... care to explain why it's not good enough?

I for one <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=705&hl=&view=findpost&p=7799181' target='_blank'>admitted</a> that the 360's just as good as the PS3 in almost every way. It's just that free online was a great push in the right direction, for me anyways.
gaming and what can it do to you .... doctors who played games (games that require precision link shooting games...) before an operation does relatively better than one who doesn't according to a study ... and a few segment from Discovery channel...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@grim-I don't know lol. if you think about it, it's more pricy. after buying the console, you need the controller and stuffs like that plus the subscription too. And most graphics hurts the eye. I like PS3 better because of HDMI and stuffs like that.

But what I really hate is their very unfrindly staffs and the people their are cocky,now we all know pinoys hate cockyness LOL
Haha, suplado at suplada ba mga staff ng XBOX? LOL Mga kupal yata yung mga ganun ah. LOL

Man I wish Fromsoftware would build its own AC controller, just what XBOX's Steel Batallion did.

<a href='http://www.steelbattalion.org/controller.php' target='_blank'>http://www.steelbattalion.org/controller.php</a>