Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:41 PM
COOL
My brother and his first few attempts on After Effects

<a href='http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/lombardia1/?action=view&current=PlasmaBall.flv' target='_blank'>DARK MAGIC</a> he can do black magic!!

COOL I can do <a href='http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/lombardia1/?action=view&current=alche.flv' target='_blank'>ALCHEMY</a> XD

(Depixelized alchemy XD)

His signature

[Image: signatureroninfang.jpg]

Since he has lots of Finals to do I post it for him XD

(you are now aloud to move this topic if it's in the wrong place
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Moved. Those are cool. The airbrush piece is especially awesome.

Good job Aiken! Big grin
The original (not chibified)Mecha-Nimal(or Full scale RR mascot sample)

[Image: Mecha-Nimal.jpg]

Planning to color it in photoshope

Any color requests?(Theoretically this is my brother's art... I'm coloring it FOR him just for fun Happy)

The default colors
Eye color:Red

Base(The back portion,front of head,shin,lower arm)Big grinark blue
Detail(feet and hands and the claw-like things under the knee exhaust):silvery gray
Optionals(like AC;knee cap exhaust,back thigh,ect.):yellowish light brown
Hey that art looks awesome. Wish I could make clean art, LOL. Argh
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+March 29, 2007 04:04 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goatling @ March 29, 2007 04:04 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Which I could make clean art, LOL. Argh [/quote:7391aed663]
take note that I never seen him use an eraser...
that would mean he did NOT erase...IDOL Worship
LOL That's good, assuming that I can't even draw well in clean art even with an eraser.

Anyway, fix your quote if you want to, since I think I made a big typo.

<!--QuoteBegin-1+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Which I could make clean art, LOL. Argh[/quote:93efe00695]

<!--QuoteBegin-2+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey that art looks awesome. Wish I could make clean art, LOL. Argh[/quote:93efe00695]