Back Unit L: WB31B-PEGASUS ADD BOOSTER
Arm Unit R: NIOH BLADE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL06LB4 LASER BLADE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, O02-ORGANELLE, O03-CODON, O07-PRIMER,
MARISHI, KANGI

color scheme: variable

this is a AC design I made for a character in a fanfic Im making ... its practically for addicts only ... I hope this isn't a copy of anything around Unsure
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hard Core ampuchit.

It feels heavy...
'Signatures are overrated.'
when I remove the pegasus the stats say its faster but then I ask why make the pegasus in the first place ~_~ anyways that part is for aesthetics anyways and can be discarded its combo is place a ecm maker boost to the left or right of the enemy turn boost towards the person and parry for the side ... the charcter actually utilizes the lb4 as the main weapon used as is or its wave blade option ...

I plan of practising this ac in mission but that a long way out.

I tried making an AC with a PEGASUS before. Exactly EYE4, NIOH, PEGASUS+TP, except that the blade is actually ELF3 instead of LB4 and the internals are a bit different. It's a bit common so this isn't really a copy.

RAKAN is kinda meh. Your AC already has the PEGASUS+TP combo. You wouldn't need OB cores on this one, since I'm sure the speed here is around 550+KPH or more. Try using LW EO or Hanger cores. I used CRONUS and 99UL.

Though you could change the legs into DINGO if you want. It can be tuned to be as fast as DINGO2 when heavily loaded by tuning the weight and the max weight. Though I forgot the exact tunes and I can't look at it again because my PS2 is still crappy and you'll have to tweak it yourself.

If you want more boost speed, you can probably use LOTUS so you can boost-hop like a madman so the enemy can go fuck a refrigerator.

Though I used one of these on the missions. I used this one against Uber-Zinny and obviously I screwed up. I'm not as good as the "Extreme Tottsuki" who destroyed all ACs using a parry blade. Argh
the legs was for cooling and lowest biped en drain

the OB core is actually for something Im daring to do ... boost while OB I know its a failed plan right of the bat but hehe just wanna see how far I can go with the idea.

the Extreme guys has become one of my idols mainly because I love parry blades =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Dark Void I Tadakatsu1Honda 1 3,101 03-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Dark Oracle ex nihilo 2 3,144 12-22-2006, 06:54 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak