Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:11 AM
senatoriables
who is your top 12 this coming elections?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Hmm... good topic. Mine would be (generally in order of preference):

1. Joker Arroyo
2. Manny Villar, Jr.
3. Chiz Escudero
4. Francis Pangilinan
5. Benigno Aquino III
6. Vicente Magsaysay
7. Loren Legarda
8. Jamalul Kiram III
9. John Osme
me these are my choice this coming elections (as of now)

villar
arroyo
trillianes
legarda
chiz
defensor
cayetano
pangilinan
recto
zubiri
osmena
pimentel
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Mix, don't vote for chiz. Ask Tony.
anu meron kay chiz? tell mo naman nix?
Although I admit that Chiz is a very intelligent, charismatic guy, he's a GMA-crony planted into the opposition. >_<
really? how come you mean he could be spy of the administration its hard to believe