back weapon right: lx
aur: 88g2
aul :bp
hur :h3
hul :hp

opt parts
amino ,069es ,codon, golgi, marishi ,kangi, 086r+

wat u can say guys?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Nice! Another caterpillar AC. Big grin

I love the frame parts, but there's still a flaw here. If you're facing against human opponents, I'm pretty sure they would most likely boost in circles then backstab your AC with a blade. What if someone uses a MOONLIGHT and then brakes your arm? You could change the core into EOS, and OB to evade what High Speed AC bastards might throw at you.

KUJAKU has a higher cap than some of the generators, you can change the gen into FUDOH for less heat if you want to. That way, you can also change the RAGORA into the ANANDA. F73H works good here, so you don't need to change it. Tongue

LX is good for tanks, and tanks could abuse its power. Keep the MORAY if you want to. Since I don't rely on AMS extensions, I don't know what is probably the best. You could swap the right arm GL for BP, and you could change the left BP for H3. If you're going to use the EOS core, no need for hangers lol. Tongue

BTW, I used a lot of tanks before in the era of AC3:SL. My most successful caterpillar AC looked a lot like Apocalypse, and the weapons are almost the same weapons. LOL dual Grenade Arms and GLs at the back. Except that I used the core SELENA instead of UA, but it's in AC3:SL anyway. Not to mention that the paintjob is exactly the same, black and green. Tongue
Sorry if I don't remember but did we ever decide to allow H3?

Only thing I can say here is that you don't need the KUJAKU and the RAGORA.
nix do you remember that u allow hanger wespons on ua as long as the legs is at caterpillar at the pact 2 rules right?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
I think we only allowed hangers on tanks but not the H3 or the HP IIRC, you could bring that up in the PACT rules topic for a review though.

A couple of things first, the MORAY and the UA's CAMS don't work at the same time, so I suggest ditching the MORAY for something useful like the JIREN which can power your LX for continued shots. Second the KUJAKU + RAGORA is a bit overkill on the design, and rather unstable. The G91 + ANANDA will give you a better generator/radiator combination for the fraction of the weight. The FUDOH would also work well on the design because of its low calorific value, making the AC almost impervious to heat damage.

For hangers, slap on two 69H's underneath and you're all set. Not as long lasting as the H3, but it certainly deals more damage.

Also, The LONGHORN lacks EN defense badly needed by tanks. I suggest the SPIDER head instead for the sake of EN defense.
Yeah we said that we'd allow hangered weapons for UA on a tank.

However, all weapons banned for the hanger are STILL banned for the UA.

Hence, the HP, H3, and ROC4 are still banned even for tanks.

You can use other hangerable weapons though such as 69H and ROC2.
<!--QuoteBegin-beastkiller+Mar 7 2007, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beastkiller @ Mar 7 2007, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> nix do you remember that u allow hanger wespons on ua as long as the legs is at caterpillar at the pact 2 rules right? [/quote:b9c6647ba1]
Yes, but you gotta read the <a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=274&view=findpost&p=5361272' target='_blank'>fine print</a>. Tongue

<!--QuoteBegin-PACT Regulations+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PACT Regulations)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Clear-cut banned parts:
all ECM pods
H3 handguns

HP Handgun -
(1)CAN be used as a primary weapon.

(2)CANNOT be used as a hangered weapon.[/quote:b9c6647ba1]
So just remove those two, and this'll be legal. I suggest putting the HP in the place of the BP, and the BP in the place of the G2. That way, no one will dare attack you head on (and I don't think the RS has enough shots to take this down Tongue). Then put good handguns in your hangers, like dual 69Hs.

The fundamental flaw in this design still exists after that though: Goatling pointed it out. You'll be easily out-turned, even with the presence of the Codon, since everything here is so heavy. Fudoh will do wonders for that. And LHT tank legs (which will also require you to swap out some parts like those arms for something lighter but of less defense; at least you'll be more mobile).

EDIT: Hahaha look at the posted times on these last three posts. Within one minute of each other, so it looks like we're all saying the same thing. Lol.
Hm, if H3 is illegal and you don't want to use handguns even though they widen up your lockbox, maybe you can try the BP+93RL combo lol.

Hm. BABOON seems fine to me since you only need to OB, but if you're trying to use BP and if the weight gets sacrificed because of it, then you'll need to change the arms lol. I dunno what arms I should choose to swap for BABOON though, you can probably try MACAQUE, LEMUR2 (if it's legal), or LORIS (if it's also legal).
Much tougher than the earlier version...
A real grounded one this time...

Anyways, don't use ragora with kujaku on tanks...
Believe it or not, it's suicide...
High Drain + High Emergency Consumption really won't take you off the ground, though I know you don't plan on flying with this big baby...

I highly recommend the Linden on this one, it compliments Kujaku's high calorific value and recovery time very well, not to mention that it also has low emergency concumption and great forced cooling...

Nothing about the frame, follow their suggestions on the hangered weapons...

That would be all...
'Signatures are overrated.'
well ok ill change it to finger if its legal?
Yep Finger is completely legal.
dont get it handguns are short range weapons and only bladers will come close any way besides cguro matagal pa bgo me maubosan ng bala dba
this the modified version after taking their suggestions of every one

Pilot Name: beastkiller
AC Name: apocalypse 2

Head: YH13-LONGHORN
Core: CR-C83UA hanger
Arms: A04-BABOON
Legs: CR-LT78A
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: FUDOH
Radiator: CR-R92
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: CR-WL95G GRENADE RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: WH03M-FINGER MACHINEGUN
O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI, CR-O86R+, MARISHI,
KANGI,
I HIGHLY suggest the HP as your left arm weapon.

With the HP, the size of your lockbox will increase tremendously, allowing you to have an easier time aiming your LX cannon.

You'll still probably keep the grenade rifle... but that's up to you anyway. I promise you though that the HP on this design will net a lot more kills than a grenade rifle.

If you don't like the idea of a handgun as your main left arm weapon, try the NIX or one of the shotguns for your left arm. They'll do nicely too.
i wish i can test ths against human opponents well i have tried using nix and h3 it worked well i can use the lx more effecitve than the grenade rifle but i se the h3 better than nix.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  apocalypse 2.2 beastkiller 2 3,238 08-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NiX
  apocalypse 2.1 beastkiller 11 8,890 08-20-2007, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  apocalypse I beastkiller 18 15,665 11-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Last Post: beastkiller