Current time: 05-08-2024, 12:24 AM
[OLD] We've moved to IPB!
But Grim, who is the 2nd member of the Raven Republic? I was just wondering since I think he's inactive and he made me the 3rd member instead. Jason
ravenflau09 Wrote:Maybe some of them forgot the name of the site..Normally,sites have ".com" but this one has ".cjb.net"..I experienced this but good thing this site is my Homepage
A .com or .net site costs $9 or more per year. A .ph costs even more. Until I start asking for donations from you guys, which I know most won't pay Tongue, .cjb.net will suffice. Besides, we still need some of that underground, non-mainstream vibe which I love so much.

Goatling Wrote:But Grim, who is the 2nd member of the Raven Republic? I was just wondering since I think he's inactive and he made me the 3rd member instead. Jason
That member was me. I originally created a dummy account just in case, but I figured I wouldn't need it (turns out I was right). And besides, it was a bad example, what with the multiple accounts and all. So I deleted it. Unfortunately, numbers don't reset or resynchronize themselves in InvisionFree, I dunno in IPB. If you know how to manipulate databases in SQL, doing it manually kinda fixes that. But I don't want to and I won't, because one wrong flush of a command could lead to disastrous consequences.
Yey,Boss G. trusts us !! Big grin
Ok, I'll stick being the 3rd member. But that still means I'm still the second membarr!!11!

Hey, what's the advantage of IPB and is it better than Invision Free? Anyway, is IPB free?
Dog,Just read a few pages back if you want to see the Pros and the Cons
By the end of the night, the boards will be turned off so that the InvisionFree team will be able to gather each and every post we have; so that nothing gets left behind in the move.

So long InvisionFree!

See you guys on the other side. Salute
Got you boss...
Bye bye for now my dear Republica...
'Signatures are overrated.'
[Image: cbcvn.jpg]
Moved. Big grin
Grim, please put an announcement about this new URL in the old ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net forums... or at least make it redirect or something. I don't think other people know that there's been a change in URL. Good job, by the way!
NiX Wrote:Grim, please put an announcement about this new URL in the old ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net forums... or at least make it redirect or something. I don't think other people know that there's been a change in URL. Good job, by the way!
Yeah, I'm on it.

Thanks. Smile

EDIT: Please direct your questions, comments and bug reports <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=746' target='_blank'>here</a>.
Hey,Boss G.,where's the other controls?? the builders and Etc.????
One thing at a time man. Give Grim some time. Tongue He's working on it.
Oh...sorry Boss...
So this is what IPB looks like...

Can't say i'm all that impressed but at least its home for now. Good job on the move, boss! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."