Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:25 AM
[OLD] We've moved to IPB!
But Invision free is already fine,do we really need to move?
ravenflau09 Wrote:But Invision free is already fine,do we really need to move?
Kasi OC ako. Tongue

And like I said, because having two URLs, one for the main site (http://ravenrepublic.net) and another one for the forums (http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net), is confusing. Read the original post to see where the new forums will end up. Also, because we really need a search function (that actually works); multiple threads on the same topic have been increasing in frequency. But I understand, that's the nature of a community when it grows. IPB allows better control not only for me, but for everyone else. There's a lot more features there.

Wala namang hassle sa inyo eh, aside from the fact that you'll have to wait and won't have our boards to post on for the next few days. Now that isn't so bad, is it? You've managed without this community online before. A week won't be much.
Okay, everything's pretty much clear already except for one thing: when will the move happen?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Fox Wrote:Okay, everything's pretty much clear already except for one thing: when will the move happen?
Hopefully we'll have moved in around four days. Hopefully. It might actually take longer because the host I'm applying to is still checking my application out.
After that will this republic be deleted?
I hope not...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Nope. Grimlok would probably just move the forums to a different URL lol.
Serene Wrote:After that will this republic be deleted?
I hope not...
Hmm, is someone going to miss their original home? Tongue

So will I, but at least you should know that we're going for a better place. At any rate, what I'll do is just to turn this board off permanently, with a message that we've moved. So you guys can still visit this URL, but all you'll get is a message. Haha.

I sense a lot of anxiousness in your posts. Guys, lemme tell you, IT'S GOING TO BE OK. It'll be like nothing has changed. Well, a lot will change actually, but that's beside the point. XD
I see...
Better start archiving your works guys...
Well, anxious nga talaga. After all, this place was our home for the past few months. Its sot of like moving to a new house, sooner or later you're gonna want to visit the old one.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Adjustments na naman...
Yun na nga...
But it's ok with me...
Afterall, every day is a new adjustment...
Sabi naman daw di mawawala yung posts eh. Tongue

Just curious about the garage, etc. Baka mawala. Argh

Oh wait, we shouldn't doubt the almighty amang hari.
Fine by me.just curious,will all the other option on My controls be available?Like the search thing,and the Personal photo thing??
My last post here...
What will happen to some of the -breaths deep-

Blahblah very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very

inactive members?

Will they cleaned up?
ravenflau09 Wrote:Fine by me.just curious,will all the other option on My controls be available?Like the search thing,and the Personal photo thing??
You betcha.

Serene Wrote:My last post here...
What will happen to some of the inactive members?

Will they cleaned up?
Everything will be ported over, so they'll still be there. It's not like the presence of their accounts is hurting anyone, so I don't see why I should delete them.
Maybe some of them forgot the name of the site..Normally,sites have ".com" but this one has ".cjb.net"..I experienced this but good thing this site is my Homepage