way to many units
5GB file size
all pc reqs are way to high >_<
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Goddamit, 5GB lol.

So it's a GDI-NOD conflict again.
yup and he said the orig westwood time would be on the helm

Confusing... helm? What the heck is that?

Explain clearly.
Blink your vocabulary isn't very wide is it...

I meant that the old Westwood team would be the ones who'll manning the post (wait you also don't know what this means) , I mean the Westwood team are the ones who probably took command in making this game.

cant wait for that new game
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
be ready to part with your wallets ... you'll need all of the top of the line parts for your pc for this with (that's wat my friend said)

anywayz I do hope EA learned from their mistake with Generals

what mistakes in the generals? its fine game
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
EA is BS. Westwood is better.

Now do you know what's the title of the game? So that I could search it.
generals is nowhere near the C&C series its a good game but its story is only something to make the general U.S public to be more patriotic .... U.S.A. vs China vs G.L.A come on shelly!

command and conquer 2 thats the title of the game
<!--QuoteBegin-beastkiller+Mar 7 2007, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beastkiller @ Mar 7 2007, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->command and conquer 2 thats the title of the game[/quote:dd4e373d7d]
Nope, it's Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Tongue

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer_3:_Tiberium_Wars' target='_blank'>C&C3: Tiberuim Wars</a>

[Image: Ttpic.jpg]

The GDI Zone Troopers remind me of Starcraft's Marine and Warhammer soldiers. Big grin

[Image: Cc_screen001.jpg]
OMG it's GDI vs NOD again Blink
I hope this one is a hit ... oh yeah some more details minimum ram req is 512 mb...

Bleh. I'm confident this would be a hit. Since it's Westwood Studios who made this game, not the crappy EA. Wink