Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:25 AM
Gran Turismo
or at least announced along side the next gen consoles at 2014 or 2015
Quite possibly, GT6 will be playable when I'm like, almost the same age as Doc is currently now! Almost.
(08-20-2011, 02:02 PM)Goat Wrote: Quite possibly, GT6 will be playable when I'm like, almost the same age as Doc is currently now! Almost.

Hmmm, not really. Considering that i'm now at the age Doc was back during PACTI, you'll be around twenty-three or twenty-four when the next installment arrives.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
New heavyweight update just arrived - http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-5-s...available/
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
theres a new collection of le-mans class of cars available at the online dealership and also includes toyota GT-ONE car.
So i'm already over three hundred days into a fresh file of GT5 and i've been steadily building up my garage. I've already gotten most of the cars needed to take on the various drivetrain challenges and country-specific challenges. Aside from those cars, i've also been trying to get most of the top '90s models from each Japanese company. I've gotten two each of the 3000GT, RX-7FD, WRX GC8D and R34 GT-R already but not once have i seen a Supra RZ in the Used Cars section. Sad

I also now have each of the Lancer Evo variants from I to IX but there is no way in hell that i'm buying the X model.
http://www.gtplanet.net/ferrari-p45-comp...ismo-game/

Polyphony Digital boys were seen at an Italian racing garage, gathering car data for the next game. Among the cars scanned were Ferraris, Lancias and Alfa Romeos.