Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:15 PM
Gran Turismo
20HP and cant climb up hills

REALISM!!!!
To be fair, the guy had a stupidly bad line and approach to the corners. Smile
Hahaha, that was pure gold. LOL
Apparently GT5 is already available in stores (in the Philippines, mind you). I'll try to get my hands on the Limited Edition by tomorrow if I can. I must also get a steering wheel controller, but it'll cost me.

http://geeklounge.wordpress.com/2010/11/...-unboxing/

So yeah, no standard version yet from what I know.
(11-27-2010, 10:09 PM)ardjin Wrote: just got the game. 2950php at datablitz with a cars manual.

well... ITS AWESOME!!

graphics doesn't differ much compare to other racing games. i'd still go for NFS:hot pursuit if i'm looking some action(spike strips, polices, etc.). i'd go for gran turismo if i'm looking for some "real life driving simulator" racing Tongue

So they already have the Standard Edition? Talking about the cars manual, did you just get the collector's edition at a lower price? LOL
Most of the stores that i checked (Datablitz, iTech and some random shops in the Makati area) only have either the Limited Edition or the Collector's Edition, mostly in R2 or R3. So far, none of them have any R1 copies, which they say should arrive around the first week of December.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-28-2010, 08:52 AM)ardjin Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 10:11 PM)Goat Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 10:09 PM)ardjin Wrote: just got the game. 2950php at datablitz with a cars manual.

well... ITS AWESOME!!

graphics doesn't differ much compare to other racing games. i'd still go for NFS:hot pursuit if i'm looking some action(spike strips, polices, etc.). i'd go for gran turismo if i'm looking for some "real life driving simulator" racing Tongue

So they already have the Standard Edition? Talking about the cars manual, did you just get the collector's edition at a lower price? LOL

i think so. i'm not really aware about the editions. its just a list btw, cars and track list with extra hints.

Ah, it's prolly different then. The one I read from a blog had some kind of fancy magazine containing a brief history of the cars and whatnot featured in the game.
If anyone's interested, Datablitz in Shangri-La behind Megamall says they should be getting their standard R1 copies within this week.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

LOL LOL LOL
Very first car purchased after getting the game yesterday, an MX-5 Eunos Roadster.
[Image: eunos_roadster.jpg]

Admittedly, this wasn't my first choice. I would've gotten the Lancer Evo II from the Used Car shop except that my initial A-Spec level wasn't high enough for me to purchase it. Sad
this car in it? http://www.insideline.com/car-news/canna...harks.html

if it is....instant buy...if not....buy...............................later. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I stumbled upon this thread and had a good read.

Tangina, pare. LOL
Finally got to play again. Is it just me or is it just that the LFA is a pain in the ass to drive? Anyone care to recommend me any other supercar? It sucks having to waste money on the LFA when I probably should've just bought the Gallardo. LOL
I've never really used any of the dealer-buyable supercars so far. The closest that i've got is the 2002 Viper GTS, which when fully modified, can be powered up to 970+ BHP. Accelerates as fast as the GTO/3000GT in the first game, good handling and cornering but kinda prone to oversteer and spinning when you go past speeds of 180mph+.

Haven't tried out any of the other stock supercars but i'm considering going for an F430, a Murciélago or a GT-R '07 next.