Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:37 PM
Gran Turismo
my first game when I have my PS1 for the first time (followed by ACTongueP)

I Love this Game!! Ninja GT1,2,3,4... (xempre, luv ko rin AC Shades )

The Drive of your Life... The Real Driving Simulator... ahihihi
the only factor lacking is... it doesn't feature clutch pedal function Sad

from grip to drift driving... aw!!! Wacko large selection of cars (GT4 has 721 cars Wacko ), real life tracks Wacko and the grapics and car physics Worship close to real.

can't wait to see the final version of GT5 (or GTHD, Vision GT)... hope GT5 will have the clutch pedal for real gear shift Roll eyes

-> Hachi-Roku at 201 HP w/ "friendly mods" = happy competitive drifting LOL
-> I wish I have a Steering Wheel for GT4 (yeah, very expensive Bye )

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Hey, played this game before, but only on the PSX. Big grin

I got that red car from Suzuki, I think it's called Escudo Pike Speed? Can't remember damn it. It's actually my favorite car lol.
Yeah the GT series is awesome. It's even made car simulation into a mainstream game genre. The game still appeals to you even if you don't like cars or racing games in general.

However, I am more intereted in the GT series' soundtrack than the game itself Big grin. hehe

One gripe I have with the game however, is the lack of any collision damage of any sort. It'll be nice to see the same effect found in the Burnout series of games on licensed cars Tongue.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:One gripe I have with the game however, is the lack of any collision damage of any sort. It'll be nice to see the same effect found in the Burnout series of games on licensed cars Tongue.
Kazunori-san says that it's mainly out of the respect for the car manufacturers that they always opt not to put in collision damage. Still, I can't help agreeing that it does make the game a lot easier than it can really be at times, since you can just use bullying tactics on people to get the lead, if you feel like 'cheating' or being lazy, haha.

...I just noticed, we were just talking about this game earlier, weren't we? How's that for coincidence?

Anyway, addict din ako sa larong to, lalo na nung high school days ko. Grabe, races to no end. I think by the end of the first Gran Turismo every car in the game had passed through my garage. Tongue

And yes Bert, the Escudo Pikes Peak Version is the only car you need in GT2. Talk about game-breaking, lol.

Real physics FTW.
Yeah dude, the Escudo Pikes Peak car wins everything. I still remember the time where I'd let my PSX on for hours just to finish those damned endurance races.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Yeah dude, the Escudo Pikes Peak car wins everything. I still remember the time where I'd let my PSX on for hours just to finish those damned endurance races.
the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak owns every race on GT2 coz of its monster grip and power (981 HP Fear ).

but in GT3 and GT4, that car is very hard to drive... Polyphony digital just fix the car physics of that car Roll eyes

also, GT should add an "engine blown", if you over rev too much... adds to realism (wish Roll eyes )

being crazy... I've turned my GT4 into Initial GT Wacko
[goes back on my PS2 and play GT4... adjusting the suspension of my AE86]

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
I use to play that game in Psx,I used that Steering wheel controller along with the pedals,But after I had PS2,I hadn't played that game for years Fear
Photo Mode in GT4 is one of my hobbies... very great, they have implemented it, now I can take pictures of my car, in still, or in sceneries or in a replay race Woot (and edit it on my PC)

I just thought, IF only From Software added a Photo Mode in AC:LR Shades so we can get clear pix of our beloved AC's, whether in the garage, in a replay or in missions... argh, taking pix on the TV... not so clear quality <_<

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
Well emulators would do well if you could just use the printscreen method. XD
Some pics of the cars in my garage.

3000GT MR
[Image: 3000GTMR03.jpg]

Civic Type-R
[Image: CivicType-R.jpg]

Cooper-S
[Image: Cooper-S.jpg]

CTR Yellow Bird
[Image: CTRYellowBird.jpg]

DeLorean S2 (Doc Brown and Marty not included Big grin)
[Image: DeLoreanS2.jpg]

Impreza WRX Sedan
[Image: ImprezaWRXSedan.jpg]

Lancer Evolution VI
[Image: LancerEvolutionVI.jpg]

M3 GTR
[Image: M3GTR.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
A few more

Nismo 400R
[Image: Nismo400R03.jpg]

NSX-R
[Image: NSX-R01.jpg]

R34 Skyline Ver.II N1
[Image: R34SkylineVer.jpg]

RX-7 Spirit FD
[Image: RX-7SpiritFD03.jpg]

SilEighty
[Image: SilEighty01.jpg]

Silvia Ks Aero
[Image: SilviaKsAero.jpg]

V8 Vanquish (James Bond not pictured Tongue)
[Image: V8Vanquish.jpg]

Viper GTS
[Image: ViperGTS.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
And the three weirdest cars in my collection

Toyota Triathlon Motorsport
[Image: TriathlonMotorCar.jpg]

Nike ONE 2022
[Image: NikeONE2022.jpg]

Daimler Motorized Carriage
[Image: DaimlerMC.jpg]
Nice pics, the Impreza, Evo VI and 400R look very real. Where did you get the Skyline with the CF hood and that one that look like a Ford Model T?
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
Nice. That Nike ONE was loads of fun. Big grin
Grimlok Wrote:Nice. That Nike ONE was loads of fun. Big grin
Indeed it does look weird. I wonder where they engine is in that thing? Wacko
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>