Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:43 PM
AC4 techs
quickboost exhaust:QB at higher power,causes the enemy player to lose the lock on and even screw up some missiles

directions:
1)put QB to pressure sensitive buttons[R2 or L2]
2)figure out at which point the QB will activate
3)hold the trigger slightly where the point of the QB will activate,then quickly push the trigger button(deep preasure is needed because the controller detects how much force is exerted

symptoms of success: A big BOOM to the direction of QB,deeper sound

loading cheated ACs(or ACs with higher FRS memory):Acs such as the Supplice cannot be loaded normally

Direction:
1)Go to enemy list of ACs
2)load one enemy AC that is loadable
3)without changing the screen,Copy(not load) a Cheated AC then press OK

you can change anything except it's tunes

quick turn:faster turn with QB

direction:
1)release move button
2)toggle the camera button to somewhere desired
3)press QB button simultaneously

180 degree turn

Hahaha! this is definitely useful for Beginners and experts alike LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Feb 23 2007, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Feb 23 2007, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> loading cheated ACs [/quote:0d2ad7d2c1]
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Cheating FTW.
Quote:Tongue Tongue Tongue

Cheating FTW

naw,I don't use this,just thought that some might need this Roll eyes
Wave rider- While overboosting,simitaneously press the boost button with the forward button to increase the speed over 1000 khp

tested this,and yeah it works. my AC's normal OB power gives out 800 kph. now it has 1200 kph Shock

BTW,boss G.,could you please change the thread's name to AC4 powertech or something,the must know thread LOL
I noticed their ACs move erratically.
To be unpredictable I guess
being unpredictable = a means of evasion... and your opponent's shots will miss a lot (if he's stupid enough not to read your movements)... pretty simple and standard Ninja

oh well, it's nothing LOL

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
you can actually strafe enemy fire that is from a long distance by quick boosting left and right.. basically strafe left and the right again to original position. or vise versa. it is also quite effective when dealing with rifle from a mid range distance.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
I don't QB much especially that the new regs increased the Qb cosumption rate..But strafing left and right while tapping the boost button works Big grin
The new regs may have increased QB consumption, but just have a generator that can output much more.

Just let go of the boost button for a short time to recharge quickly. It will conserve your boost duration.

Sometimes in combat you can be deadlier without boosting.

HOGIRE side boosters don't have much QB power but they increased their consumption,and that booster is my favorite Shock Tried that already but not even MAXWEL or G could stand up for it!!....
try a different booster. Never hurts to expirament. I'm doing the same to my AC.

All the other boosters sucks,tried them al..
Tried them all with tuning??

Yep. Duh, what do you take me for, some kind of a rookie!? Big grin

Tried them all, 1.5 just isn't the reg for me, 1.4 was sorta better