Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:58 PM
AC4 techs
looking through the boosters and tweaking with them a bit. My style of combat is still withholding but my boost duration has been cut by a good percentage.

However if you just try the boost and rest method I'm sure you can put in a good amount of QB time out of it.
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
I do that a lot. I'm not a noob that keeps boosting confident that he won't lose EN. Have you even tried playing with 1.5?? My design might be the problem but I never change my staple, I only edit it.
I never said you were a Noob. LOL.

Well with a bit of tweaking and messing around I got mine back to being normal efficiency. Just needed some adjustment.

So far the new regulation hasn't affected my style of combat.

That isn't fair.. :-(
lol just had to change my arms and left weapon.

looks like the only thing to actually compensate for the new regulation is by conserving your energy.

some pple change their staple or edit it to suit their style of combat. Or change their styl eof combat to suit their staple.

just try both i guess. hehehe.

I'm quite good if I do say so myself, but I was better in 1.4... Anyway, damn English version in PS3 don't have 1.5 yet..
>_> I just felt like claiming the fact that I found and showed Gfaqs what QB was.

yeah...
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+August 11, 2007 06:03 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ August 11, 2007 06:03 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> >_> I just felt like claiming the fact that I found and showed Gfaqs what QB was.

yeah... [/quote:e116744f23]
Good for you!

I bet the new regulations are going to be a pain again...

I haven't gotten back in two weeks now.